BY MEMBERS MARK

Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
Price and Quality is excellent. These are always on my list when I'm going to Sams Club. Quantity in each can is also A+ from me. I usually use this in Chicken Salad recipe's and Buffalo Chicken Dip and / or to eat alone for lunch if I am pressed for time.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Not bad for canned chicken. Great for some recipes but doesn't taste like freshly cooked chicken. Price is great. Won't buy again but only because we just don't eat ally of canned chicken. Is very clean meat though!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Quick meal maker and lifesaver. In a pinch I have used this to make quesadillas or chicken alfredo for dinner. We use it for other things like chicken salad and dips, but in a pinch it is quick and easy. Best price around.
Rowan W.
Yuma, AZ
The chicken breast is so good! It's not a tuna consistency like a lot of other brands it is a bit firmer which I like. The taste is delicious and it isn't too salty either. Great for chicken sandwiches and soups.
Jessica G.
Buy this product at Sams and use it in a variety of recipes. Use it cold in chicken salads but also use in warm dishes such as chicken dip and soup.
Beatriz C.
Taste good. Perfect for making chicken salad. I love making this mixed in with dips or sour cream with your favorite seasoning and it is great
Angela F.
This chicken is so great to have on hand. I use it often to make chicken quesadillas or chicken salad. It tastes great.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
We buy the in bulk at Sams and love them. They are great for soups, chicken helper, salads or chicken salad sandwiches.
Marquita S.
Richmond
This canned chicken is so convenient to have in your kitchen. You can purchase at wholesale stores. Great for making salads or anything else you need to prepare with chicken.