Member's Mark Infant Formula, Gentle (48 oz.)

by Members Mark

Member's Mark Gentle 48 oz. Infant Formula is specially formulated for babies who are prone to fussiness, gas & crying. This milk-based formula has partially broken down proteins which make it easy to digest. Member's Mark Gentle is formulated with a unique blend of nutrients that support your baby's brain development.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Infant Formula, Gentle (48 oz.)!
Evans
My daughter likes this formula more than she does the "name brand" version of it. It's extremely affordable and meets our expectations completely! The tubs are so big we only have to buy formula about once every 3 weeks and only spend a fraction of the price we would on the enfamil.
Lexington, NC
This formula is amazing! It is the best around and the best deal we’ve found for the amount you get. My son took very well to this formula and he is noticeably less gassy with this formula. Super happy with this product!
Lorain, OH
I had never used generic formula prior to my 4th child. This is the best deal I can get! 3lbs for $24.xx compared to $19.xx for 2lbs at Walmart. The were no issue ls switching to this formula. Ever since I've gotten my Sam's Club membership I've been buying more store brand items.
1,169 reviews
We used this for our son when we realized that formula was becoming too expensive. It wad simular to name brand stuff that he was used to. We didn't gradually switch his formula. He didn't react to switching brands. Much more cost friendly compared to other brands even with coupons
west monroe, LA
I got a coupon for one of these in my welcome pack from Sam's club. All I had to pay was a $1 so basically a free tub. I love it. I've always bought name brand & this was no different than the enfamil brand. it lasted about 2 weeks
This is a very good formula. My son had been on it for the past 8 months with no problems. I would recommend it to other parents if they were looking for a formula. I formula fed all 3 of my babies and i find no harm. Again great great formula for most recent babe.
Anderson , SC
Member's Mark Infant Formula, Gentle (48 oz.) uploaded by Megan S.
I would recommend this formula to anyone I used it with both of my babies. This generic brand has the same exact ingredients as all the other high dollar brands.
I am so happy they make a generic for formula I looked at the ingredients and they are pretty much the same ingredients as the name brand versions and are a lot cheaper!
Creston, IA
Had to switch because of trouble passing gas! Haven't had any issues since switching last month! Definitely recommend this to any Sam's club member!!
Houston
We did not like this one. This one gave baby horrible gas and was very lumpy in the container so it did not dissolve well.

Looking for your answer?