Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodMembers Mark
Member's Mark Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Recipe Dog Food (28 lb)

Member's Mark Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Recipe Dog Food (28 lb.)

by Members Mark

Formulated for 34% protein content and featuring real chicken as the first ingredient, this grain-free dog food by Member's Mark is an excellent choice for your pet. Instead of corn, wheat, soy or meat by-products, your dog gets premium meat and vegetables-ensuring he or she gets the protein and complex carbohydrate content to keep energized, healthy and happy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Recipe Dog Food (28 lb.)!
candace J.
Washington, NJ
So I switched to this after several different types for my boxer, and so far so good. he gets very bad skin allergies, and grain free is the only way to help him. i know lately there has been some opinions on grain free, but he really cant have grains. he is doing good on it no vomiting.
James C.
Irwin
I mix this with my primary brand of dog food, but this is more of a financial decision than a brand based one. I offset the price of my more expensive brand(it has a matching blue bag) by mixing it evenly with this and another well known but lower priced dog food that rhymes with bibbles and kits 😂 all of the dogs love it, even the pickier one, and we save quite a bit.
Valerie G.
Hazard
My dogs think this is the best food ever.  Even my picky senior terrier comes running at meal time.  Their coats are glossier than ever.
Ivelisse G.
Tampa, FL
This dog food is amazing! I compared it to the orijen brand and by far this is a better product for a fraction of the price.  I only buy this dog
foodfor
mydogs and their coats are
amazing
foodfor
mydogs and their coats are
amazing
Brooklynn G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the one food that I have been able to find that my dog likes and that helps her behavior. Even other grain free foods haven’t made her as happy and obedient as this food has done.
Ashton C.
allen
My dogs absolutely love this food and it’s one of my all time favorites to give them. Everything about their energy and outward appearance has improved so much by switching to this food. I really believe in feeding my dogs right and I highly recommend this!
Kathy K.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
Purchased at: Samsonite
My dogs are sensitive to corn meal & this is grain free. My dogs seem to really enjoy it. Very reasonably priced for the type of food that it is.
Donnajean D.
Farmdale
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Price is great for this grain free food! We have a hard time with her dietary limits and the price is right! Another big plus is she likes it!! I don’t need to mix it with chicken broth to trick her- believe me this is a bonus! I will continues buy this as long as Sam’s makes it possible
Erika O.
Love this dog food. My dogs coat is shinier, and healthier than before. He seems happier and more satisfied with this as well.
Desha' M.
Saucier, MS
I recently switched my dogs from Fromm grain-free to MM brand, and I love it. It has such a great price point, and I love that I don't have to order it online and hope it ships to me in time.

Looking for your answer?