Member's Mark Facial Tissue

by Members Mark

Our Promise: Offering premium quality products at an exceptional value is our ongoing commitment to you. Our goal is to ensure that this and every Member's Mark product meets or exceeds your expectations for quality and performance. Your satisfaction is guaranteed every time you use a Member's Mark product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Facial Tissue!
Yaya H.
Peachtree City, GA
Member's Mark Facial Tissue uploaded by Yaya H.
I love this tissue! Good value for the money. Soft and comfortable to use. I usually buy Kleenex for more money but this tissues are the same quality. I highly recommend this product. You won’t be disappointed.
Heather C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Member's Mark Facial Tissue uploaded by Heather C.
Comparable to puffs! This has been great for cold season. My nose never got raw from using these tissues with a recent major cold.
Kira H.
Detroit, MI
I like this facial tissue. The pack lasts forever and the boxes themselves a decent amount of time. I like tissue that is soft but not too delicate so it doesn't hurt, but doesn't tear too easily or leave fragments. This tissue meets those requirements but could be softer.
Pan S.
Campton, KY
Purchased at: Sam's Club
It is fine for daily use ....affordable and get the job done....but if u have a cold and have to blow your nose every single second then this one is definitely not soft enough ... but for daily use it is perfect
Morgan W.
Teutopolis, IL
In my opinion, nothing can compare to the original Kleenex brand or puffs facial tissues. I made the mistake of using these tissues during allergy season and was left looking like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!
Emily H.
Albuquerque
Strong, soft and affordable! I love buying them in bulk and wow do they last forever.
Rachel S.
San Antonio, TX
Love to buy in bulk. I get my mo yes worth. Great price and great product especially if you go through tissue like I do. Very affordable when you do the break down and compare to Kleenex [email protected] brand. I’m getting a lot for my money.
Jessika B.
These are good tissues and a good price when you buy them in bulk at Sam’s club. They do not scratch your nose and are soft. I would definitely recommend these tissues.
Katie K.
Galatia, IL
I am normally a facial tissue snob, but for being a cheaper off brand tissue they are pretty good. Honestly they don’t live up to the Kleenex with lotion that I love but they are definitely worth it for the price.
SugarPlum6515 P.
Dalzell, SC
It’s good for the price. I’m not really picky when it comes to tissue. All brands are the same except in price.

Looking for your answer?