Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMembers Mark
Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs)

Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs.)

by Members Mark

Member's Mark Exceed® Dog Food is made using high-quality ingredients and the latest scientific research, giving you a healthy food that your best friend will love. Our chicken & rice dog food meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Member's Mark recently upgraded its formula on both Members Mark Exceed Lamb & Rice and Chicken & Rice. It removed all soy and wheat ingredients, making a corn, soy, wheat, meat by-product, and artificial color & flavor-free formula with meat as the first ingredient. Substituting more expensive ingredients causes the cost per pound to be slightly higher. Member's Mark Exceed L & R and C & R is now formulated as good as or better than Blue Buffalo, Nutro, Natural Balance and Merrick, and is better value per pound than those brands. Ingredients Chicken, chicken meal, ground barley, brown rice, grain sorghum, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, lamb meal, fish meal, dried egg, dried plain beet pulp, dried brewer's yeast, pea protein, whole flaxseed, natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate. Guaranteed analysis Crude protein (28.0% min), crude fat (14.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid - source of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), chondroitin sulfate* (400 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (100 mg/kg). * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Feeding guide Toy (3-12 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 1/3 to 1 cup per day* Puppy: 1/3 to 2-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Small (13-25 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day* Puppy: 1 to 3-2/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Medium (26-50 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day* Puppy: 2 to 6-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Large (51-75 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 2-2/3 to 3-2/3 cups per day* Puppy: 3 to 8-1/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 3-2/3 to 4-1/2 cups per day* Puppy: 3-2/3 to 9 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 4-1/2 to 6 cups per day* Puppy: 4-1/2 to 10-2/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Giant (126 - 150 lbs.) Adult maintenance: 6 to 6-3/4 cups per day* Puppy: 5-1/3 to 10-1/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* Giant (150+ lbs.) Adult maintenance: 7-1/2 + 1/2 cups per day* Puppy: 6 to 8 -1/2+1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)* *Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple. *For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs. Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement) NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs.)!
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
This for was good enough. We got it on a whim because we were at Sam's club instead of Walmart. The bag was a great value. 35 pounds will last a long time for our two 10 pound pomeranians. The kibbles size seemed too big for them which will not be a problem for some but I do not recommend for small dogs. Also, they didn't seem to like the kibbles with. They are them after they got really hungry. I would not repurchase or recommend based on my experience.
Joan S.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is a great dry dog food. The ingredients are quality and it has great reviews as well. My girls like the taste and the price is right. I have recently switched to the salmon one and their coats are shiny and soft too. I would buy again.
Miranda B.
Winston Salem
Our dog has tried a lot of foods for her sensitivity stomach, all which have cost a fortune. We decided to give this a try & she loves it! It is so cheap considering how much food you get. She's been eating it for about a year now and still isn't sick of it!
Danielle E.
West Fork
This food is a good value for the price. I have 3 dogs all on this food and they all do well on it. It doesn’t smell very good but it’s dog food. My pets love it and always eat it right up. I would recommend this food to other doggie parents.
Stephanie W.
Woodbine , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Member mark makes a grain free food that is lamb and pea. I have a hound down who use to stink horrible until I switched her to that food. She really liked the chicken and rice one, but the lamb and pea made such a big difference in her coat and her smell!
Marissa C.
Mastic, NY
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I bought this product at Sam’s club. I don’t remember the price. My dog loves it. I mix it with some wet food and her vitamins. She eats the whole bowl. I would buy it again.
Hawna W.
Longmont, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really like this food they have not had any problems when they have been on this. Great price for the amount you get.
Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love this dog food. I stock up on it when it on instant savings. This bag last me a month with two medium size dog.
Delica N.
North Port, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We normally buy the grain free salmon version but I could not find it to rate. Our dog is so energetic snd her coat is so beautiful. This compares well with other grain free options. Haven’t tried the other versions of this. We stick to the same for consistency. If the pooch approves we approve.
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love buying this for my pup he loves it my vet recommend this for him it’s always been easy on his digestive system and price is great will recommend

Looking for your answer?