Members Mark
Member's Mark Exceed Dog Food, Salmon and Pea (30 lbs)

Member's Mark Exceed Dog Food, Salmon and Pea (30 lbs.)

by Members Mark

Member's Mark™ Exceed Salmon & Peas dog food is a grain-free formula that offers high-quality nutrition for your dog. Only specially selected products made to exacting quality standards carry the prestigious Member's Mark EXCEED® seal. Exceed Dog Food is made with high-quality ingredients that are formulated using the latest scientific research, resulting in a dog formula that pet owners can be confident to serve. Salmon is a highly digestible protein source and excellent source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, DHA, to promote healthy vision and learning. Our ultra-premium recipe includes other high-quality ingredients like peas and potatoes and avoids meat by-products, grains and artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial colors. The Member's Mark™ Promise: Member's Mark™ is dedicated to providing healthful, gentle and safe personal care products for the entire family. Member's Mark™ continuously strives to be your trusted partner in wellness and exceed your expectations.

My Great Dane puppy is 8 weeks old. Is this a good food for her?
My Great Dane puppy is 8 weeks old. Is this a good food for her?
Start your review of Member's Mark Exceed Dog Food, Salmon and Pea (30 lbs.)!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Just changed my dog to this food and she loves it! Is been about 2 weeks and I've noticed changes in her skin and she no longer has stinky gas. Before when I would feed her she wouldn't get excited and just nibble throughout the day. Now she eats all of her breakfast and the same at dinner. It's a 30lb bag for about $32. A bit more expensive but so far worth it! The smell of fish is strong but as long as my pup is happy so am I! I highly recommend it.
Janae H.
Austin, TX
Having been feeding this for over 6 years. It has great ingredients and is a very reasonable price. I always get comments from the vet about how good his coat and skin look. I feel confident this is some of the best food for my dog.
Tamara K.
This is the other flavor of Member's Mark grain-free dog food that my dog really enjoys. It's not as expensive as a lot of the other gain-free dog foods, and my dog seems to enjoy it! It does smell like fish quiet a bit, but it's totally worth it. The  Member's Mark Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Recipe Dog Food (28 lb.)  is the other grain-free dog food that I would recommend, as well.
Marybeth S.
I recently adopted a greyhound and he has had difficultly with digestion since we got him. Went through multiple different brands of dog food and only found high end brands of dog food along with medications prescribed by his vet to make him feel better. Then I stumbled across this dog food at Sam's Club and it is amazing. Both our dogs eat this food and we have no complaints. And getting 30lbs of high quality dog food for only $35 is an amazing deal. We have had no problems since switching to this dog food and best of all no more medications ☺️
Mary W.
My dogs LOVE this - even better than more expensive premium brands. It's easy on my old girl's sensitive stomach and because the protein content is high they are full on less. On the down side my Rott-Pei gets a little constipated on dry kibble, but a few spoonfuls of wet food mixed in helps. I rotate with Diamond high protein.
Nicole M.
My dogs have allergies to chicken and chicken is the base for EVERYTHING in dog food so I was happy to find a brand that wasn't super expensive for their dietary needs. They seem to love it and I will keep buying it as long as it's available.
Nicole G.
Liberty Twp, OH
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My dog loves to eat and I want to give him something healthy. The food helps keep his coat nice and shiny.
Kristen C.
Inman, SC
We have been getting this dog food for our two dogs for over three years now.  They love this food and I love how healthy it is for them.  Their coats are healthier, bathroom habits are healthy, and stomach problems are gone.  The smell of fish is strong, but Im not the one eating this!! The dogs love it and I am glad that I have found a food that is healthy and reasonably priced.  We get this from Sams club.
sam A.
Smithville, AR
My dog has horrible allergies and for whatever reason this food doesn't give him any trouble. It isn't too expensive and he seems to like it. I will definitely keep getting this for him.
Maria C.
Champaign, IL
We have been buying this dog food for almost three years and have fed it to our two dogs. The price is great and the nutritional value is unparalleled.