BY MEMBERS MARK #64 in Disinfectants

With Member's Mark Disinfecting Wipes, cleaning just got a whole lot easier. Sanitize and disinfect any room in the house with the convenience of a wipe. This product will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces like: Kitchen Counters, Faucet & Sink, Exterior Toilet Bowl Surfaces, Tub and Shower Walls, Telephone, Stovetop, Door knobs and Non-Wooden, Outdoor Patio Furniture. see more...

Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Member's Mark Disinfecting Wipes, Variety Pack (4 pk., 78 ct. each) more...
I actually prefer the scents of these Makers Mark wipes to the more expensive Lysol wipes, and they work the same. This is a great, generous pack to give to your kids teachers during cold and flu season as well to keep all the kids healthy.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
In comparison to Clorox wipes, these fail. They aren't as thick and they simply don't work as well. I buy a lot of members mark products, but these are not worth it. Clorox are the same price per unit anyways!
Ashley B.
I no longer buy the name brand wipes because I can get four canisters of these for the same price as two of the name brand. It's around $9 for 4 big containers and they smell great. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because they tend to dry out pretty quickly when you use them. Other than that they're great!
Emily M.
Ewa Beach , HI
These are great wipes. I usually buy Clorox brand, but these were on sale at Sams Club. The wipes themselves are very thick, and seem bigger than others I've used. Also, the scent isn't too bad. I just wish they added more liquid cleaner to these. I'm finding that they don't last as long as Clorox brand.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
These wipes are very similar to Lysol wipes. Each pack has 78 wipes per box. They are strong and clean well. I wish the smell was stronger on them, which is why I have four stars. They run around $10
Per pack. Much better than buying individually.
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Perfect disinfecting wipes for a busy mom and a messy house. I use these between cleaning the house to clean up messes and get rid of germs. The large pack is perfect and a great price. I don't have to remember to constantly buy wipes because I have them on hand when buying in bulk.
Buffie B.
Slidell
I love these! I have one tube in every room of my house and I couldn't live with out them, from dog hair to sweet tea! It will clean anything! You get a lot for your money in my opinion, bought them at sams! I buy them every other week!
Charisse A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using disinfecting wipe and these are just as good as the name brand. Plus, you can't beat the price. The only thing i wish was different was if they had an all lemon scent pack because that scent is my favorite.
Kathleen S.
Elma, NY
These are the best for quick cleanups around the kitchen and bathroom. So much easier than grabbing the spray bottle and paper towels. Also, they leave a nice scent that isn't overpowering. Great price, too!
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
My mother in law bought these for me at Sam's Club for around $8. They weren't bad, and got the job done. Mine did dry pretty fast once out of the container. Scent wasn't terrible!

back