Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food (55 lbs.) uploaded by Rachel O.

BY MEMBERS MARK

Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food is formulated by expert animal nutritionists, who make pet products with quality ingredients to provide sound nutrition. We know that your dog is not just a pet but a part of your family. With Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food, your family member has the nourishment to maintain a healthy, happy life. Member's Mark Pet Care Complete Nutrition Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. The Member's Mark Promise: Member's Mark is dedicated to providing healthful, gentle and safe personal care products for the entire family. Member's Mark continuously strives to be your trusted partner in wellness and exceed your expectations. see more...

Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
This brand is amazing and so affordable! I'm extremely picky by what my beagle eats and this is amazing. He loves it. It doesn't affect anything with him like other ones were. And it doesn't upset his tummy! I've actually got some family members to switch to this brand so please. Give it a shot if you have a Sams club membership or know someone who does.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
When my dogs were puppies, I started them on Nitro (sensitive stomach formula). It was insanely expensive and was making my dogs sick...so I switched. Members Mark dog food was recommended by my Mom, so I gave it a try. I'm happy to say that my "puppies" are now 13 and 16 and still going! I owe part of that to Members Mark dog food! :)
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I love this brand. Both of my dogs, one is 4 pounds to other is 50 pounds, both eat this food and love it. They are affordable and not cheap when it comes to thier formula. Perfect!