Members Mark
Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food (55 lbs)

Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food (55 lbs.)

by Members Mark

Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food is formulated by expert animal nutritionists, who make pet products with quality ingredients to provide sound nutrition. We know that your dog is not just a pet but a part of your family. With Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food, your family member has the nourishment to maintain a healthy, happy life. Member's Mark Pet Care Complete Nutrition Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. The Member's Mark Promise: Member's Mark is dedicated to providing healthful, gentle and safe personal care products for the entire family. Member's Mark continuously strives to be your trusted partner in wellness and exceed your expectations.

Is the members mark complete nutrition 55lb bag of dog food in stock now and available to ship right away?
Start your review of Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food (55 lbs.)!
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
When the price of our regular dog food went up to out of our price range, we switched over to Members Mark for awhile. My dogs seem to like it well enough. The ingredients aren’t that good quality, which is evident in their fur and teeth. As far as digestion, our mixed breed did fine, but our Husky had some constipation issues. Once the bag is finished, I’ll be switching them over to Dog Chow Complete Adult Dry Dog Food With Real Chicken like I did for my cats. It’s only $2 more for three more pounds at Sam’s Club and they’re sitting right next to each other to easily compare ingredients.
Maria K.
York, PA
I have been feeding my dogs this food for years and they love it! Also great price for a huge bag that last a long time! Hard to find in the club anymore though
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
This brand is amazing and so affordable! I'm extremely picky by what my beagle eats and this is amazing. He loves it. It doesn't affect anything with him like other ones were. And it doesn't upset his tummy! I've actually got some family members to switch to this brand so please. Give it a shot if you have a Sams club membership or know someone who does.
Jaime B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have 2 large dogs so quantity is key for me. My dogs love the member's mark complete food and it comes in a 55 pound bag so it lasts at least a month in their food storage container. And it's like $20 a bag which is a great deal on a high quality food.
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
My dog loves this stuff! I have a pit and a chinese sharpei and they go through a bag fast !
Jayme  P.
Duluth, MN
Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food (55 lbs.) uploaded by Jayme  P.
My dogs like this food a lot. It seems to agree with their stomachs well and my little dog has an easy time chewing up the bigger pieces. I would improve the ingredients to higher quality if i were the company. Overall though I am satisfied and so are my dogs so I continue to purchase this dog food because the price is right and my dogs are happy and healthy eating it. I would recommend this dog food to anyone.
Aleta H.
Arnold, MO
Member's Mark Complete Nutrition Dog Food (55 lbs.) uploaded by Aleta H.
We use this for our English mastiff! She is huge and we use to use Iams, but she eats so much and decided to give this a whirl. She does great with it. There was [email protected] in anything. She maintains a great healthy weight and is doing wonderful according to her vet. Great value for ur buck! I def recommend!!!!
Leticia O.
Los Lunas, NM
The dogs love this food, it doesn’t get stale fast, it’s inexpensive and it lasts a long time. I like that all Sam’s Club stores have this food and it good for our pups and our budget! Will continue to purchase
Sierra T.
Fort Collins, CO
This may not be the most health conscious choice when looking for dog food, but for $20 a 55lb bag, it gets the job done when feeding two large dogs. Super affordable! I definitely would recommend this over some other brands for quality since it seems to not bug my yellow lab’s sensitive stomach at all. Great product, even better price!
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
When my dogs were puppies, I started them on Nitro (sensitive stomach formula). It was insanely expensive and was making my dogs sick...so I switched. Members Mark dog food was recommended by my Mom, so I gave it a try. I'm happy to say that my "puppies" are now 13 and 16 and still going! I owe part of that to Members Mark dog food! :)