Member's Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers, Size 4 (22 - 37 lbs) 200 ct. uploaded by Magen D.Member's Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers, Size 4 (22 - 37 lbs) 200 ct. uploaded by Magen D.Member's Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers, Size 4 (22 - 37 lbs) 200 ct. uploaded by Magen D.

BY MEMBERS MARK

head.ready(function(){ var videoId = '4600087052001'; var videoId2 = '4667410665001'; function setVideos() { $('#pl-vertical-scroller').append(''); $(".video-thumbnail").click(function(){ $("body").append(''); brightcove.createExperiences();... see more...

Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so cheap for me cause I got it for 400 diapers! It is very effective it's not disappointing at all and it does meet my expectations, I brought it from SamClub and yes I will recommend it to other parents because it is a very best deal I ever got and I don't see my kids have diapers rash when they wear it.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
I used these diapers with my oldest and loved them so I'm disappointed I don't love them now. They run small and leave my baby's skin damp with pee. They are soft and thinner so they're more appealing under clothes but the moisture gives my baby a rash so we can't use them.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
We love these diapers! They rarely leak. They are effective and do the job for a great price. They meet our expectations for disposable diapers. This is our third kid and we are impressed. We buy these over other diapers!
Madison R.
These are the best diapers I have ever used. They are also the cheapest. My son has very sensitive skin and they don't bother him at all. He can go all night in one without leaking.
Magen D.
Impressively these diapers are highly comparable to Pampers! At first I wasn't too sure but after the first day of my son wearing them, i was in shock as to how good it held up. I tested them out and literally waited a whole 12 hrs before changing him into a new one. My eyeballs couldn't believe how good it held everything. The texture is soft inside, the bands are nice and stretchy too. Leak proof!!! He's had less diaper rashes with these diapers than with any other brand and he's tried on a variety already! These diapers are sturdy that's for sure! The price is also amazing for the amount you get in one box alone. If i had to pick one con i guess it would be the uhm, uhhhh...the..hmm...yup dont have one sorry!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
These are a great quality diaper!!

For starters my daughter has sensitive skin and can’t wear Luvs. Second, we have tried them all....She leaked up the back with Pampers, and I would say these are comparable to Huggies Little Movers, but more affordable. These have the flexible waistband in the back so they can move around and not leak up the back. They also have very nice elastic around the thigh part to keep everything in.

I’m a little OCD too, i like that these are mostly white, that way when my daughter wears white shorts or leggings you don’t see all those designs on her butt!!

These hold pee overnight very well. I’ve never woken up to my daughter wet.
Dee H.
Honolulu, HI
Who would've thought this brand made great diapers?! I Love them! It's cheap, great quality and effective!