Member's Mark Comfort Care Baby Diapers, Size 3 (16 - 28 lbs) 224 ct. uploaded by Melissa J.

BY MEMBERS MARK

head.ready(function(){ var videoId = '4600087052001'; var videoId2 = '4667410665001'; function setVideos() { $('#pl-vertical-scroller').append(''); $(".video-thumbnail").click(function(){ $("body").append(''); brightcove.createExperiences();... see more...

Melissa J.
Largo, FL
I really do like this brand out of all the storebrand I found this to be the best one a compares to Huggies but you save a lot more money and get a lot more in the box!! Another great thing is you don't have any blowouts nor does the diaper get really soggy fast
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Ok! So I was that first time mommy that tried Huggins, they gave my little one a bad rash. Then, we tried Pampers & I fell in love with the "Pampers Baby Dry" I swore I would never buy a different brand. BUT I was wrong!!! Members Mark (SAMS CLUB) Diapers are just like Pampers if not softer!!! & for half the price you get so much more!!
Crystal K.
We try to be Penny Pinchers so we try to buy out little ones diapers in bulk at Sam's club. I like these diapers just as much as Pampers or Huggies.
Randa O.
I have been using these diapers since my daughter was born in July. I must say these are the best diapers out there and the price is great too.
Adam N Elizabeth L.
Bedford, IN
The best diapers we have ever used. Affordable and no leaks! Definitely recommend to anyone with babies!