BeautyHair ProductsMembers Mark
Member's Mark Color Safe Moisturizing Conditioner (338fl, oz)

Member's Mark Color Safe Moisturizing Conditioner (33.8fl, oz.)

by Members Mark

Salon-quality conditioner Safe for color-treated hair Passionflower scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark Color Safe Moisturizing Conditioner (33.8fl, oz.)!
How would you rate this product?
gracie M.
Member's Mark Color Safe Moisturizing Conditioner (33.8fl, oz.) uploaded by gracie M.
first time trying it and i love how it leaves my hair, i feel like its more soft and less tangled #shampoo
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I bought this conditioner out of convenience and had pretty low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. I use it almost with every shampoo now and love that it’s a color safe conditioner that moisturizes well without leaving my fine hair flat or greasy.
Ariel H.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’m actually really enjoying this shampoo and conditioner! It has an amazing smell and makes my hair quite soft
LaNiece S.
Taylor, TX
I love this conditioner makes my hair feel really good healthy clean it is color safe there’s no buildup from it it goes great with the shampoo smells wonderful makes me feel like I just stepped out of the salon
Jeanne P.
Woodbridge, VA
No. This product is horrible. It’s a conditioner and it dried my hair out. How is that even possible.
Asha T.
In general, the product is pretty decent. You only need a little for it to go a long ways which is great. The con to it is that, for my hair type, it doesn’t do a great job keeping my hair soft so I wouldn’t recommend to those who are looking for a moisturizing / softening hair conditioner.
brooke H.
Riverview , FL
Quality and quantity all in one push pump bottle. This conditioner leaves my hair silky and shiny with a lovely passion flower scent. The best part about this product is the price. I plan to purchase again.
Autumn R.
Roanoke Rapids
Member's Mark Color Safe Moisturizing Conditioner (33.8fl, oz.) uploaded by Autumn R.
Lovely smell and works super! This stuff is great for dry and color treated hair. I have super dry and brittle hair. Use with shampoo and your hair will be super moisturized and easily manageable.

Looking for your answer?