Member's Mark Clinical Strength 500mg Cranberry Dietary Supplement (150 ct.) uploaded by Holly N.

BY MEMBERS MARK

Clinical Strength Cranberry 500mg is made from 100% whole cranberries. Formulated with a patented proprietary blend of natural cranberry juice extract and whole cranberry fruit. Clinical Strength Cranberry offers proven support for urinary tract health... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started taking this after having urethral pain from drinking anything with soda. I didn't have a UTI or infection. I was also having urinary frequency and urgency. I sometimes would not make it to the bathroom, and urinate just a little. This cranberry capsule has made all those symptoms go away and I just take one a day.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I suffer from endometriosis and used to get chronic UTIs as a kid. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and even though I've been using my heating pad a lot, I haven't had UTI symptoms. Normally, those symptoms get worse the more I use my heating pad. I'm definitely keeping this as a part of my medication regimen for endometriosis.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this cranberry capsule?