Member's Mark Clinical Strength 500mg Cranberry Dietary Supplement (150 ct.) uploaded by Holly N.

BY MEMBERS MARK

Clinical Strength Cranberry 500mg is made from 100% whole cranberries. Formulated with a patented proprietary blend of natural cranberry juice extract and whole cranberry fruit. Clinical Strength Cranberry offers proven support for urinary tract health... see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started taking this after having urethral pain from drinking anything with soda. I didn't have a UTI or infection. I was also having urinary frequency and urgency. I sometimes would not make it to the bathroom, and urinate just a little. This cranberry capsule has made all those symptoms go away and I just take one a day.
Katie M.
Washington, DC
I suffer from endometriosis and used to get chronic UTIs as a kid. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and even though I've been using my heating pad a lot, I haven't had UTI symptoms. Normally, those symptoms get worse the more I use my heating pad. I'm definitely keeping this as a part of my medication regimen for endometriosis.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this cranberry capsule?