Members Mark Cetirizine Allergy, Tablets, 350-Count uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY MEMBERS MARK

Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh my word, I have had allergy issues for as long as I can remember. And when I was little, the doctor first prescribed Claritin as a use as needed allergy medicine. But after a while I became immune to it and switch to Zyrtec. Really grateful that they are are generic brands of it, you can buy in bulk. Especially because my allergies have gotten so bad that I actually have to take one as a daily medication.
Britnee L.
This is the best value that we can find of "Zyrtec" in our area. Great for indoor and outdoor allergies, it is the same active ingredient, works the same, but the price is AMAZING. If you need cetirizine and have access to Sam's Club, buy it there.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
For years I bought the name brand of these and then one day bought this HUGE pack. It was around $12-$13 for around 300 of them. They do exactly the same thing as the name brand and are much more cost effective.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I like this product. It helps with my seasonal allergies. I use this to help with my itchy eyes and throat. It doesn't seem to last very long.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
My dog was prescribed cetirizine for his allergies. No more itchy skin, infections from scratching, or sneezing! Great price too.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
I've been using this for two years now. Never noticed a difference after switching from the brand name. Just as effective.
Trish S.
Love the price of this brand name equivalent product. Seriously- a years supply for under $20!!
Jennifer P.
Le Roy, WV
Practically my whole family takes this and it works as good, if not better, than name brand.
Rachel S.
I have horrible allergies. I take this every single morning when I wake up...and it works!