Member's Mark Bath Tissue uploaded by Melissa J.

BY MEMBERS MARK #51 in Toilet Paper

Member's Mark bath tissue delivers soft and strong cleaning tissue at the values Sam's Club members expect. Member's Mark Bath Tissue is extra soft and thick, septic tank safe, and 2-ply. This package contains 5 packs of 9 rolls, with 190 sheets per roll. see more...

Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Member's Mark Bath Tissue Ultra Premium, 2 ply (220 sheets, 45 Rolls) more...
Toilet paper is obviously a necessity, and at Sam’s Club, this product is available in bulk with 45 rolls per container. It’s cheaper than all other comparable alternatives and stands up just the same. Would definitely recommend to all!
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
Review for: Member's Mark Bath Tissue - 36 Large Rolls, Member's Mark Bath Tissue Ultra Premium, 2 ply (220 sheets, 45 Rolls) more...
I have done a durability comparison with the Kirkland brand. Member's Mark bath tissue is the softest and it is durable. I would choose Member's Mark on any day for their awesome qualities. Member's Mark bath tissue is affordable and I would recommend it to all friends.
Kimberly E.
Huntington, WV
Very great value. Affordable!  My dad actually got me to convert to this brand a few years ago when I was strictly using a name brand toilet paper. I haven't went back since. It is very strong toilet paper. It would be highly recommended from me ! 5 stars all across the board ! I keep stocked up on this product ! Big rolls too! Nice and soft. Works well for blowing your nose even ! Gentle on skin and thick.
Ashley H.
The only toilet paper my family buys. We love this toilet paper, it is durable and soft without being so heavy duty you may get paper cuts but not so soft its like wiping with fluff. It is the perfect balance of soft and durable with just the right thickness. For us a pack lasts usually about a month, and for less than $20 a package at our local Sam's club, you can't beat that. We have never really had any issues with this toilet paper other than a few that were cut unevenly (the best way I could describe it is it was cut in a zigzag cut), and that was just with the one package at the end of I think 1-2 rolls. You don't have to use a lot of it to get the job done so it does tend to last a while. It also doesn't pill up and leave lint as much as some other brands. I recommend this product to everyone. If I had to compare this to a similar brand it would be Charmin basic but this lasts longer and is cheaper per unit. We stock up when its on sale because you'll never not need toilet paper
heather m.
Janesville, WI
This is good quality tp without spending a lot. Who wants to waste their money on tp which is bought just to throw away essentially. I never wanted to buy the "cheap" tp because I didn't want to lose the softness of charmin. Now I will never buy anything other than members mark.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
This is a great deal! This toilet paper is high quality and a low price. It's around $10 cheaper than the other brands sold at sams club and as a woman, I can say I really like this toilet paper. It's soft and doesn't take 20 sheets to wipe.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL
We always buy this toilet paper it's our favorite for the price, quantity and quality you really can't go wrong!! It lasts us 4 times as much longer than other toilet paper
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Member's Mark Bath Tissue - 45 Rolls - 190 Sheets/Roll more...
This is the only toilet paper I've used for years. My parents bought this at Sam's Club when I was still living at home, and it's what my husband and I purchase now in our own home. It is high quality toilet paper but not terribly expensive. You get a 36 pack, which lasts forever! You rarely have to worry about getting stranded at home with no TP. :)
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Review for: Member's Mark Bath Tissue - 45 Rolls - 190 Sheets/Roll more...
This is the only toilet paper we will use in our house, after being loyal to Northern brand for years. The Member's Mark bath tissue is definitely an equivalent to Northern in quality and design. We save a lot of money buying this product from Sam's Club.
Ashley B.
This is seriously the only TP we buy. It's better than some store brands and MUCH cheaper. Its soft but still strong enough to get the job done. I feel like for what you pay it's a great product and I would most definitely recommend it!