Member's Mark Animal Crackers (5 lbs.) uploaded by Lupe L.Member's Mark Animal Crackers (5 lbs.) uploaded by Nora G.Member's Mark Animal Crackers (5 lbs.) uploaded by Nora G.

BY MEMBERS MARK

Give your kids a crunchy, low-fat snack they're going to love. Every box of Member's Mark Animal Crackers features 11 different delightful animal shapes. These crackers contain no high-fructose corn syrup, and 12 crackers equal 100 calories, making them just right for moms looking for a guilt-free treat for lunch boxes, after-school snacking, playdates, trips to the park and more. see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
My children love these animal crackers so much! They are superior quality and taste for sure ! I also love how 16 crackers contain about 120
Calories so my kids aren’t eating too many calories that aren’t healthy for them!

These crackers are also super cute because they get to learn the names and shapes of all the animals! Great yummy and educational learning treats !! My favorites! I always take
Some with me on the go
To have ready for my kids in the car and when outside doing things. You can never be enough prepared for those
Hunger attacks! I have a 2 years old girl and 5 years old boy ! They both love these yummy crackers ! Worth the value ! Highly
Recommend them !
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
My kids love these! And you can’t beat the price! This is a snack that can last you months even with 2-4 kids snacking on them daily. I like the packaging and how very affordable this is!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
We love animal cracker. They are a nice light snack when you just need something to much on and they taste great with almost anything.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I like this animal crackers they are good, I bought mines at Sams club. They are very affordable.