Member's Mark 8 Burner Event Grill

by Members Mark

This 8 burner grill features a total of 116,000 BTU performance your grill can cook up to 65 hamburgers or 126 hot dogs at once. It has a folding cart design that helps for easy transportation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member's Mark 8 Burner Event Grill!
Cara W.
Daphne, AL
Member's Mark 8 Burner Event Grill uploaded by Cara W.
Member's Mark 8 Burner Event Grill uploaded by Cara W.
This griddle is amazing!! We have the 4 burner from Sam’s. It’s only $199.98 and It cooks perfectly! It’s so much fun to use! The grease trap is in the front which makes it much easier to empty and clean. The storage shelf underneath is also a huge perk to this outdoor griddle. I highly recommend you will not regret it!
Dawn M.
Mendenhall, MS
This is a great griddle. Cheaper than the name brands and works the same. There are spots that are hotter than others, that's about the only thing I don't like.
Erika M.
Northport, AL
This griddle is where it’s at! Best kept secret for sure. We’ve grilled just about everything in it!

Looking for your answer?