GroceryBakeryMembers Mark
Member Mark Animal Crackers, 5 lb

Member Mark Animal Crackers, 5 lb

by Members Mark

Give your kids a crunchy, low-fat snack they're going to love. Every box of Member's Mark Animal Crackers features 11 different delightful animal shapes. These crackers contain no high-fructose corn syrup, and 12 crackers equal 100 calories, making them just right for moms looking for a guilt-free treat for lunch boxes, after-school snacking, playdates, trips to the park and more.

11 animal shapes; 12 cookies equal 100 calories; No high-fructose corn syrup as an ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Member Mark Animal Crackers, 5 lb!
Nikiera  P.
Gainesville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Member Mark Animal Crackers, 5 lb uploaded by Nikiera  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These aren’t good. They don’t have a good flavor. The only thing good about it is the price and the size of the container. I don’t recommend these for little kids.
Quran L.
Tempe
Purchased at: Sam's Club
5lbs of animal crackers, what could be better. I JUST finished the box and now I’m wishing I had more. Animal crackers may or may not be my weakness. Great for snack time, for the little ones and/or for adults too. You’re never too old for animal crackers
Charmayne L.
Quincy, IL
Great Value for the cost. The flavor is not as sweet as some other brands. They are great for a school snack. Member Mark Animal Crackers, 5 lb

Looking for your answer?