Melvita Plant Oils Argan Oil

by Melvita

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melvita Plant Oils Argan Oil!
How would you rate this product?
GlowWith M.
Melvita Plant Oils Argan Oil uploaded by GlowWith M.
Melvita Plant Oils Argan Oil uploaded by GlowWith M.
I was using this on my face once a week to test if it can help to improve oil balancing... The oil is light weight, absorbs into skin fast, without making my face greasy or oily.. I massaged it on my face before I sleep. The next day, I could feel that my skin is more hydrated & has a natural glow. My acne scars got lighten by a bit too. I am so happy that this doesn't clogged my pores. I am so afraid that it will cause breakouts. Woo, lucky it didn't! I also used this on my hair ends, it makes my hair feel soft without making it look oily.

Looking for your answer?