BY MELVITA

Melvita Damask Rose Floral Water is obtained by steam distillation of fresh Rosa Damascena petals. The unique extraction method allows the obtaining of a floral water that is particularly rich in active ingredients, making it a naturally powerful... see more...

Mallory L.
Kansas City
Makes my skin feel refreshed. love the fragrance but it’s not overpowering when it’s on my face. I like to use a spritz mid day to keep my feeling fresh!
Saba C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this rose water. So refreshing. I used to get my rose water from Pakistan initially. And since I haven’t been back, I used the Mario Badescu. But this is very hydrating and smells amazing.
SOPHIA a.
melbourne
I feel like it keeps my skin mildly but visibly hydrated. Refreshing and oil free so I don’t drenching my face with this. The soft rose scent is pleasant and not intoxicating or nauseating.
Maé J.
Échillais
I love this product it makes my skin so good looking and with this I don’t have so much acne anymore. I use it also to set my make up in place
Celine D.
So good for my skin! I use it every morning and it helps brighten my skin and help me to wake up gently
Ju P.
I use it everyday ! Feels good and refreshing on the skin ! Love the smell ! Very nice product !

Amazon