BY MELVITA

Melvita Damask Rose Floral Water is obtained by steam distillation of fresh Rosa Damascena petals. The unique extraction method allows the obtaining of a floral water that is particularly rich in active ingredients, making it a naturally powerful... see more...

Buy on Amazon
SOPHIA a.
melbourne
I feel like it keeps my skin mildly but visibly hydrated. Refreshing and oil free so I don’t drenching my face with this. The soft rose scent is pleasant and not intoxicating or nauseating.
Maé J.
Échillais
I love this product it makes my skin so good looking and with this I don’t have so much acne anymore. I use it also to set my make up in place