BY MELTZER'S MINTS

Meltzers Peppermint Puremints are made with premier peppermint grown in the fertile farmland of the Pacific Northwest, world renowned for mint cultivation. Our natural peppermint oil is custom blended to unique specifications to create a rich, cool experience. Peppermint has been used for centuries to help with digestion, particularly after heavy meals. Parsley, Chamomile, and Chlorella - ingredients great for digestion and high in chlorophyll - are added to make Meltzers Puremints both delicious, powerfully refreshing, and the finest natural mints available. see more...

Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
These are way to strong. I bought them because I saw them and wanted to try something new but I couldn't even keep it in my mouth the mintyness was too strong.
Astrid T.
Me encantan, he probado las de canela porque a mi mama le gustan mucho, son muy buenas, cada vez que podemos las compramos
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely adore these mints..........they are soooo fresh, and makes you feel clean and refreshed.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
These are basically the same as any other mints. Taste the same. I do like the texture of these tho
courtney k.
I feel like all mints are the same and have almost the same taste why do we feel the need to have 50 brands selling the same thing ?
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These mints really work at freshening your breath but the peppermint flavor is way too strong. I don't enjoy these at all
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where can i get my hands on some?

back