Melt Organic Butter Replacement

by Melt Organic

What do you use this butter for the most? What do you think of the flavor?
How well does this compare to regular butter?
I use a similar organic buttery spread--i was thinking of buying this the other day but I wasn't sure if it was good--anyone have any recommendations on whether it's worth trying?
Start your review of Melt Organic Butter Replacement!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this so much better for u and it taste like butter.in reviews
I probably won't buy anything else now that I know where to find it!in reviews
They say its made of virgin coconut oil — a stable, healthful saturated fat and a rich, fruit-based source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) — smoothly blended with flaxseed, hi-oleic sunflower, palm fruit and canola oils and organic wildflower honey and organic Coconut Secret Nectar for a naturally sweet taste.in reviews
Janette C.
Portland, OR
The first time I tried MELT I got it free in a food basket and i was hooked! Then I found it in a discount store for super cheap and I bought 2 tubs and have been looking for it ever since.... Finally found a large tub at Safeway and spent the money for it...it's so creamy and made with coconut oil, not the unhealthy oils that I'm trying to avoid. I probably won't buy anything else now that I know where to find it!
Ariel R.
I've been vegan since 2011 and this has been one of the biggest game changers for me when it comes to baking and cooking. Initially I was pretty bummed about the animal based flavorings. After it was removed, my mom came across this as a Costco sample. She is very skeptical about vegan food, but she came home raving about this tastes identical to butter. For years I had been using Earth Balance, which isn't bad but it tastes like vegetable oil. This recreates not only the texture and chemical properties of butter, but it also provides the same taste.
Kimberly U.
You've probably noticed a lot of advertisements for Melt Organic Spread lately. I had seen a myriad of advertisements, so when I noticed they were following FreshGreenKim on Twitter, I sent a note to the company, asking to try their product in exchange for writing a review. The primary ingredient is organic virgin coconut oil. Melt also contains palm fruit oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, and flaxseed oil to bring the appropriate ratio of Omega-6:Omega-3 fats to 2:1, a healthy ratio for human consumption. Certain types of fat are not bad, but in fact necessary, to dispel some fat myths. In the past year, Our Daily Green's house has started to use more coconut oil in cooking and baking. Coconut oil displaces excessive Omega-6 fats in the diet. Healthy fat sources fuel both pro-inflammatory hormones, which fight stresses to cells, and anti-inflammatory hormones, which regulate the healing process after a threat (injury or infection) is gone. According to The Conscious Life (a website devoted to information, tips, ideas and opinions on how to achieve total health by taking a holistic approach to living), coconut oil is a healthy choice because: About 50% of the fats in coconut oil are lauric acids, a type of saturated fatty acid that has antibacterial, antioxidant and antiviral properties. Consumption of lauric acid may increase total cholesterol level with most of the increase being HDL, the ‘good’ cholesterol. The high saturated fat contents of coconut oil also made this aromatic oil very stable and resistant to rancidity Another interesting feature of coconut oil is that it contains high levels (about 66%) of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) which do not need bile salts for digestion and are easily absorbed and utilized by the body. That’s why MCTs are used clinically in the treatment of malnutrition or malabsorption syndromes. Melt sent me a sample of both their regular spread and their honey spread. The coconut flavor is not overwhelming and it has the smooth creamy texture of butter. The honey spread is absolutely delicious on bagels and muffins. We really appreciate their simple ingredient list which utilizes certified organic and 100% non-GMO ingredients, from sustainable sources. The product is also soy free, gluten free, fair trade, and kosher. There are no artificial colorings or flavorings, but instead uses annotto-tumeric for coloring and organic vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt for flavor.
Candi E.
Melt Buttery Spread is Very creamy, we used this on cobbed corn the first night and not only did it coat the kernels perfectly and not slide off but it was so delicious my husband and I could not stop saying mmmm.. about the spread. It's a blend of healthy oils and virgin coconut oil, gluten free, organic, NON-GMO and Fair Trade. The taste is light like traditional butter,not salty like margarine. Altho the Buttery Melt does include a small amount of grass-fed organic butter fat for natural flavoring, so it is not Vegan or Dairy Free. I love this I will be buying it again seeing not only is it healthier for me and and my family, it tastes really good. And the Fair Trade helps other so that is a big plus too! Unlike the buttery spread the Honey spread IS dairy free. They say its made of virgin coconut oil — a stable, healthful saturated fat and a rich, fruit-based source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) — smoothly blended with flaxseed, hi-oleic sunflower, palm fruit and canola oils and organic wildflower honey and organic Coconut Secret Nectar for a naturally sweet taste. I think it has the perfect sweetness. I ate it on toast so far and could just imagine this used on waffles or pancakes instead of butter and syrup , maybe used as your butter in a cake so you can cut out a bit of the sugar or even just a bagel would be so good tasting and good for me and my family. Honey melt is certified organic and kosher, trans fat free, soy free, dairy free, gluten free and made with non-GMO, eco-social and fair trade certified ingredients. I will for sure try to buy these product again, I am hooked!
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I'm starting to eat healthier and try to lose weight. I found Melt Organic and thought I'd give it a try. It is so much better for me than what I had been using. It tastes good too and is oh so creamy like I like. My daughter is really picking and she likes it too.
Jessica D.
Mandeville, LA
I have used this brand once when the grocery was out of my other brand. I'm so glad that I did because I've used this organic butter several times since! I love the taste, and how it spreads so easily. The best part about it is that it's organic!! When it comes to my kids, I like to find healthy alternatives, and when I'm using it for cooking I normally would go for this because my kids love it and it's healthy! Great price also😊
Kenitha B.
Glasgow , KY
It's creamy and prefect for toast grilled cheese and everything inbetween. I love the honey spread because I love sweet things. I would recommend this butter to any and everyone. It's amazing and Eco friendly. Two major pluses! :)
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I love that this is a "good for you" butter alternative. I like adding it to grits and on toast instead of the super un-healthy butter. I love that is spreads easy and melts really quickly, my only complaint is the coconut taste. It imparts a "sweeter" note and I'm not a huge fan of it, but overall it's a really good product.
Vita Z.
Trenton, NJ
THIS IS SO GOOD.I GOT A SAMPLE FROM SWAGGABLE.AND I FELT IN LOVE WITH IT..THE HONEY ONE GOES GREAT WITH PANCAKES AND PLAIN ONE MAKES UR FOOD TASTE GREAT!
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
We found this stuff about a year ago and cannot say enough good things about it. It's amazing, super delicious and really tastes like butter - it's good stuff. We recently got a hold of the "honey" flavor and it is just flat out awesome!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...