BY MELT COSMETICS

• I loveeeeeee these colors!! I'm just wondering if the pigment is ...1 Answers
  • are these as pigmented as everyone says they are? are they worth ...1 Answers
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
This is the most insane; truly RADIOACTIVE palette!!! The pigmention on this stack is out of this world. Some freefall but that's because of so much pigmentation. I honestly can't decide between the orange, yellow, and pink as my favorite! The green is a little bit of a darker green, not soooo radioactive compared to the other three. Ultra soft & smooth formula, blends like a DREAM. I would buy this stack a million more times AWESOME COLORS.
Ashley P.
Very pigmented product! I’m in love with the packaging the only issue is it has unbelievable fall out! Just a few strokes and you make a hole. I’ve heard shadows with a lot of pigment do have fall out but the electric colors have so much..I always do my eyes first and every time I have to take a makeup wipe and clean up the rest of my face because shadow gets everywhere.
Sofya G.
These are really beautiful vibrant eyeshadows. That's said they are a little bit chalky and I find that they tend to kick up a lot of powder when I try to pick them up. I wish they were a bit smoother in their consistency. Overall though they're really great and I wish this had a blue shade in it as well
Mandy C.
Milwaukee, WI
This melt eyeshadow stack is so... FUN! I’m obsessed with my kylie royal peach palette and that’s how I transitioned into the more neon eyeshadow colors. I bought this stack for the orange and the pink... now I want all the other stacks!! The pigment is INCREDIBLE and how adorable is the packaging?!
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome shades...too bad only two of them are eye safe. I know they’re pigments but it would be awesome if I could wear the neon pink and orange shade on my eyes. The yellow and green shades look amazing! I always get compliments when I wear yellow. These shades definitely pack a punch when it comes to color.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Beautiful colors that marry with eachother effortlessly to make an endless amount of looks. They do kick up a lot of dust and fade throughout the day, noticeably.
However, my orange one fell out one day in the bathroom and I'm still cleaning it up, 3 years later!
Sherry C.
Norfolk , VA
I love love love these stacks I have the dark matter stack and another stack I can’t remember right now but they are so pigmented and I love the fact it has a little mirror in the stack as well even though it’s separate. But I would highly recommend these stacks
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
Omg these colors are so vibrant and pigmented that you will be blown away although a bit pricey the quality is totally worth the money and I can’t wait to build up my collection with their products and I totally recommend it.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park, CA
This is my first ever colorful eyeshadow palette / stack i ever owned and my favorite these shadows are PIGMENTEDDDDD and blend seamlessly i can't wait to try other colors you NEED these in your life ladies and gents
Katherine B.
Don't think I've ever used more FUN shadows in my life. It's so hard to find good quality fashion colors, and MELT is amazing! The colors are super pigmented and blend perfectly. I love using these for photo shoots!
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I love the look of the swatches!! Have they been wearing well?
Katie M.
How is the pigment on these shadows? How often do they shipped cracked and do they replace if so?
Sophie R.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Are these shadows as good as people claim? Do they last all day or do they fade/crease easily?
Ashley P.
are these as pigmented as everyone says they are? are they worth the price?
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
I loveeeeeee these colors!! I'm just wondering if the pigment is as bold as it seems?