BY MELT COSMETICS

• Are these shadows as good as people claim? Do they last all day o...1 Answers
  • I loveeeeeee these colors!! I'm just wondering if the pigment is ...1 Answers
  • are these as pigmented as everyone says they are? are they worth ...1 Answers
Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Stack
  • "Such a pigmented palette with wonderful packaging! No one does bright and cute like Melt does!" in 33 reviews
  • "these are so pigmented it’s unreal. i was blown away the first time i tried them because of how amazing they are. so creamy and they blend out beautifully. the colors are so beautiful to do a fun bold look with!!" in 2 reviews
Mini M.
Melt has some really amazing eyeshadows. They're on the softer side so they can have quite a bit of kick-up, but the pigmentation is incredible. Every time I want to do a really fun, colored look and decide to use the pink in this stack as a transition shade, I have to be really careful about only picking up the slightest amount of product and tapping off the excess before application. Even then, it's an explosion of color on my eyeball.
I'm not the biggest fan of the magnetic pans, you have to be careful about how you put them down next to each other on the counter. Also the soft formula of the shadows makes them not the best to travel with. That being said, I haven't tried the new empty palettes Melt released recently, those might fix all of my dilemmas.
Michelle S.
Bright colored eyeshadow is my favorite, so I knew I had to have this stack as soon as it launched. They’re bright and ridiculously pigmented that they do leave behind a slight stain on your eyelids. Personally, I don’t find this a dealbreaker. I just use a more opaque eye base, like a Mac paint pot, the following day. The shadows blend easily and stay on all day. My lids get oily and I do not get any noticeable fading with Melt’s formula. They’re creamy and high quality. 100 % recommend Melt Cosmetics eyeshadow stacks.
Misela T.
I would say this is one of my least favorite stacks from melt and I honestly thought it would be my fave since i liked it because of all the bright bold shades. Sadly the pigmentation doesn’t transfer that well on the eyes. They are very hard to use and you really need to work them also they have a lot and I mean a lot of fallout. The reason I gave it a 3 is because I still have love for melt cosmetics even thought I didn’t really like those palette.
Sarina J.
Oyster Bay, NY
Too many things to say about this stack!! This is basically an everyday item for me. When I am in a rush and just need a pop of color, I’ll line my eyes with one, or when I can take my time and slather my lids in gorgeous neon shades with high pigmentation, ohhhh you know I do. The pan sizes are huge and I honestly think I need to stock up so I never run out of these gorgeous shades.
Sofya G.
These are really beautiful vibrant eyeshadows. That's said they are a little bit chalky and I find that they tend to kick up a lot of powder when I try to pick them up. I wish they were a bit smoother in their consistency. Overall though they're really great and I wish this had a blue shade in it as well
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
Great neon colors. They allow you to apply just a lightweight wash of color or layer it for more intense look. Applying on top of a white cream base really brings out the true color of these shadows. I hope they don't discontinue any of their stacks because when I run out - I will want more!
Paloma B.
Henderson, NV
This is my go to stack for bright colors!! Nothing can compare to it it’s amazing. It’s sooo pigmented I’m honestly in shock! Everything applies sooo smoothly and i love the packaging it’s so unique! If you need bright colors get this!
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
Elizabeth G.
Neonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I love neons and these are just perfect! The color pay off is fantastic. I live they way they are magnetic and stackable. Only sad part is my daughter dropped it within the first week. But it’s still hanging in there!
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
They are very vibrant an neon and work STUNNING wit a white base !!! It's lovely alone vibrant and all but WTH a white base u get 2x the vibrant and it's a very stunning outcome so easy to blend!
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I love the look of the swatches!! Have they been wearing well?
Sophie R.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Are these shadows as good as people claim? Do they last all day or do they fade/crease easily?
Katie M.
How is the pigment on these shadows? How often do they shipped cracked and do they replace if so?
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
I loveeeeeee these colors!! I'm just wondering if the pigment is as bold as it seems?
Mona R.
Santa Monica
Is the Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Stack, or any of the stacks worth the price? How well do they blend and what's the pigmentation like, etc? Do the shadows in the radioactive stack show up that bright on the eyes?