BY MELT COSMETICS

• Are these shadows as good as people claim? Do they last all day o...1 Answers
  • I loveeeeeee these colors!! I'm just wondering if the pigment is ...1 Answers
  • are these as pigmented as everyone says they are?... Be the first to answer!
Chelsea H.
I had to get my hands on this one. I love bright colored eyeshadows. I know a lot of people that don't like this stack but seriously this is one of the prettiest products I own. It is a bit powdery but that is to be expected with pigments especially neons. I love this stack just with the green was less yellow because there is a yellow in the stack. A few of the eyeshadows are not eye safe but I use them around my eyes with a tacky base.
Tabitha M.
Okay so yes this colors are crazy and def NOT for everyday use , but they are INSANE . Formula is flawless . The colors are the bright in real life . They blend amazing . And actually they work amazing to set lipstick . The packaging is amazing and the price point for the amount of product is unbeatable . If you haven't jumped on the melt band wagon . You need to get with it . Simply the BEST indie makeup brand out there .
Jade H.
Buffalo, NY
Easily blendable and the colors are very complimentary to each other. Very radiant finish and pigmented. I highly Recommend buying this however, it is a bit pricey. You can find palettes this color but it is a great to have in your makeup collection.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I loved all these colors. They were perfect for festivals and concerts. They just remind me of summer. They were easy to use and made me blue eyes really pop. They are expensive but if you use them right they should last you a long time.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
My friend has this stack and its very beautiful. The colors are wild and fun. Very pigmented. I love the rust stack and the newest gunmetal im waiting to be delivered. Perfect for travel
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
Such a pigmented palette with wonderful packaging! No one does bright and cute like Melt does!
Debbie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Melt cosmetics have unique bright colors and types of shades that you can have on for anything! If i was do a funky looks or even halloween look i can calways have the colors to use it for! And not neccesary just for my eyes but as a face color that most brands dont have compareing to their tone and texture of color!
Dorian T.
Waianae, HI
The best Halloween eyeshadows for the colorful looks that POP! Blends very well and is pigmented. Would recommend getting there products not just for Halloween but there neutrals and darks are so great. Plus the packaging and the way it stacks is just too cool!
Ashley S.
Melt Cosmetics Stacks are amongst some of my favorite eye shadows to date. They are a little pricey, but for the quality, pigmentation, and size of them, they're so worth it!

The Radioactive Stack is amazing for neon looks as the colors are bold and bright! I adore this Stack.
I was super unsure about buying this because of the price but I waited until the holidays and got it on sale and it is one of the best eyeshadow purchases I have ever made. The pigments are super bright and have a great finish to them. I highly recommend getting it.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I love the look of the swatches!! Have they been wearing well?
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
I loveeeeeee these colors!! I'm just wondering if the pigment is as bold as it seems?
Katie M.
How is the pigment on these shadows? How often do they shipped cracked and do they replace if so?
Sophie R.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Are these shadows as good as people claim? Do they last all day or do they fade/crease easily?
Ashley P.
are these as pigmented as everyone says they are? are they worth the price?