Melt Cosmetics Metallic Eyeshadow

by Melt Cosmetics

A glittery champagne white. The softness, the glide , the pigmentation, is out of this world!

Ingredients

Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Hey has any of you guys tried MELT eyeshadows? I’m really into their upcoming Gemini palette the colors are right up my ally. Thinking about purchasing it but I have no experience with the brand. What do you think?
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Metallic Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“...and pigmented! They blend wonderfully and come in awesome shades. The metallic ones are awesome if you spray some fix+ or setting spray onto your brush before use.” in reviews
Review for: Gun Metal, Harsh Stone White, Industrial
The Melt Cosmetics eye shadow stacks are some truly unique products. Not only is the packaging so different from anything else I own, but I find the stacks are easy to store. All of the shades in the Gun Metal stack are extremely pigmented and easy to blend. There is some fallout with these shadows, but I don’t mind because of how easy they are to pack on the eyes.
Arnold, MO
Review for: Industrial
I paid almost $24 with shipping for this ONE eyeshadow. My expectations were very high, only to receive my money being wasted on pretty shipping packaging, and a cheap disposable eyeshadow container. It didn’t even seal. So about a week after I had it, the shadow broke up in my makeup bag. Melt would not replace their product. Won’t purchase again.
1,250 reviews
I love Melt Cosmetics. They have some seriously high quality eye shadows. I love that they stack and are magnetic. Super convenient and the colors are so awesome and pigmented! They blend wonderfully and come in awesome shades. The metallic ones are awesome if you spray some fix+ or setting spray onto your brush before use.
Killeen, TX
Melt Cosmetics Metallic Eyeshadow is on point. My favorite is the Gun Metal stack, that's best for a smokey eye. The metallic eyeshadow goes on with ease, comes off with ease (with a makeup remover). It doesn't run, it's long lasting and worth every penny. 10/10 would recommend to anyone interested.
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
This product really changed my life it gave me such wonderful results every time i use it the packaging is great and so is the product go and try it out if have not you have no idea what you are missing out on.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Harsh Stone White
While I love love love Melt eye shadows, this one has very chunky glitter, and is harder to use. It isn’t as blendable, or as blinding as other metallic shadows on the market. I love the stack it came in, but this shadow specifically left something to be desired.
Palm Springs, CA
Review for: Gun Metal, Harsh Stone White, Industrial
I purchased the Gun Metal stack from Melt. While I like the metallic shades, my favorite shade from the stack has to be the matte shade, Assimilate. I think the stack is a bit pricey but you do get a lot of product so I think that it is worth it.
Melt has the best metallic eyeshadows around! Full of pigment & buttery smooth. Plus the pans are huge, you really get your bang for your buck. I always recommend Melt to everyone! Melt has the best owners on top of an amazing brand.!
San Antonio , TX
I bought the shade GANJA which is a beautiful gold. Well, worth the cost. Its a huge pan of pressed pigment. No closable top comes in plastic case and a box but I'd highly recommend and the pigment is very high and i love it
Lagrange, KY
These shadows blend like a dream and are super pigmented. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with the packaging though. Love that it’s different and stackable, hate that I have to take the stack apart to see the colors.