Melt Cosmetics Metallic Eyeshadow

by Melt Cosmetics

A glittery champagne white. The softness, the glide , the pigmentation, is out of this world!

Ingredients

Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Hey has any of you guys tried MELT eyeshadows? I’m really into their upcoming Gemini palette the colors are right up my ally. Thinking about purchasing it but I have no experience with the brand. What do you think?
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Metallic Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
...and pigmented! They blend wonderfully and come in awesome shades. The metallic ones are awesome if you spray some fix+ or setting spray onto your brush before use.in reviews
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
Melt has amazing eyeshadows in a unique form/packaging. These metallic eyeshadows are so beautiful and pigmented, I love them.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
This product really changed my life it gave me such wonderful results every time i use it the packaging is great and so is the product go and try it out if have not you have no idea what you are missing out on.
Misty C.
San Antonio , TX
I bought the shade GANJA which is a beautiful gold. Well, worth the cost. Its a huge pan of pressed pigment. No closable top comes in plastic case and a box but I'd highly recommend and the pigment is very high and i love it
simplymakaela
Manteca, CA
Review for: Harsh Stone White
I love melt cosmetics so much, they take really good care of all their fans and customers. I love this brand so much i have almost purchased their whole makeup collection.
Beth E.
Waynesville, NC
I loved the colors of these shadows but every single one of them I had an allergic reaction to. Everytime I try to use any of them they turn my eyes pink and irritated. It looks like I have pink eye for several days. Because of this I have been scared to buy again.
Jesiyka B.
Sultan, WA
Melt Cosmetics Metallic Eyeshadow uploaded by Jesiyka B.
Review for: Harsh Stone White
Beautiful and creamy, super pigmented one of my favorite melt shadows. Used in the inner corner or an all over shadow. Lot of product to use and it’s long lasting and doesn’t crease when I hit pan I’ll repurchase for sure!
Rita V.
Melt has the best metallic eyeshadows around! Full of pigment & buttery smooth. Plus the pans are huge, you really get your bang for your buck. I always recommend Melt to everyone! Melt has the best owners on top of an amazing brand.!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Gun Metal, Harsh Stone White, Industrial
Melt Cosmetics is an absolute gem of a company I wish I had found sooner. The quality of their eyeshadows is amazing, and the pan sizes are generous - $17 a pan may seem expensive, but the quality and size are worth it, and you can get better deals if you buy their “stacks”. The metallic shadows (and the others as well) are incredibly pigmented and long-lasting. They stay on 12+ hours with no primer other than a little concealer as a base. I am so impressed and will continue to buy more! They also have good sales so if you wait for those it’s worth it.
Jlynn V.
This is more glitter than it is metallic but it's actually better this way. With a little setting spray this is the perfect way to add glitter to any look! Love it 🖤
Meagan M.
Roseville, CA
Melt eyeshadows are a complete game changer. If there is one thing to purchase from this makeup line, it IS their shadows. Immensely pigmented and 100% original packaging. I love that pans are magnetic and can literally be “stacked” on top of each other for a really cool vanity look. The metal is ARE delicate and lightly pressed. I’ve had a few break but that’s because I had them in a makeup bag and wasn’t very delicate w it. (My fault) the Metallics can be used dry or wet. I find them best to use w my finger, but def not necessary .