Melt Cosmetics Lipstick

by Melt Cosmetics

Have you all ever used Melt Cosmetics Lipstick ?
Are these matte?
Where can I purchase these
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...sell out so quick and that's because they're a good product the really creamy really pigmented don't feel heavy don't feel drying and they stay on for a while even though they're not meant to be long-lasting they arein reviews
...fact that this product is vegan as well and it smells good . quality is long lasting. this is not the cheapest lipstick ive purchased but i would purchase again.in reviews
I have this is the black color and I absolutely love it! It's matte, moisturizing and pigmented. The only thing that could make this pigmented. The only thing that would make this better is if it was transfer proof. Overall I would re-purchase this item!in reviews
Kayla S.
toccoa, ga
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Stepford shade wasnt listed. I adore this dark luscious grey purple beige color!! Very moisturizing without smearing or looking like a gloss. The tubes kinda boring looking but it still is a great product i recommend these lipsticks for sure!!
Glorinet A.
Review for: Laced
I have never own such a dry hard feeling lipstick like this one. It’s Mayte but it’s so dry that it’s hard to put on. I dislike this lipstick so much. O can’t recommend this lipstick at all
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Rihana C.
This is a nice, quality lipstick. I had to reapply after eating, but it was greasy food. It's not transfer-proof, but most creamy non-liquid lipsticks aren't. I got it in the shade 'Mota', which is a shimmery dark teal. It looks darker on my lips than in the tube, but still not bad! It has good coverage and goes on smoothly, with a nice shimmer. Overall, I'm a fan, and I plan on purchasing their lipstick in more shades, especially since they tend to have great sales. The downside is that my most-wanted colors are often sold out.
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Endina A.
Review for: Nood
I purchased this with my Sephora points just to try, but I really wish I didn't. It was to dry and chalky for my lips. I already have dry skin and lips and this did them no justice lol. Even the color didn't fit my complexion and made me look pale and washed out. I was truly bummed, I wanted to like it.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Iris A.
Review for: Laced
I read a lot of mixed reviews on Melt lipsticks, so when I had the opportunity to purchase a mini with my Sephora points, I jumped right on it. I'm not usually a fan of matte lipsticks, but this one I can work with. It's not too drying, I was able to apply nicely and it didn't chalk up or crack. The color wasn't listed here, but it's #710, like caramel coffee color and I feel it's perfect for the fall.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Lori A.
I have the shade Novelty and it's gorgeous. The food so creamy and soft. The color is very pigmented. The packaging is a sleek classic black bullet. It's very easy to apply and it lasts for a good while. It's not matte so it will transfer. I would definitely repurchase this lippie. Melt Cosmetics Ultra-Matte Lipstick This is a beautiful shade on dark skin.
Rachel G.
Murrieta, CA
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Rachel G.
Review for: Dark Room
Love love love this matte lipstick however it is very drying and you will have to exfoliate your lips with a good sugar lip scrub and use an overnight lip ointment to restore your lips. If wearing it all day you will have to reapply at least once or twice or it will leave you with a lip liner look 😂
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
In general, I’m not a huge fan of matte lipsticks but I was impressed with the formula of this one. It glides on with a creamy texture and I didn’t find it overly drying. It wears long & stays looking good although there is some transfer while eating or drinking. Really nice lipstick by itself and is great with a topper over also.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Megan M.
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Megan M.
I’m a huge fan of Melt cosmetics eyeshadow palettes. I own several. I had never tried their lipstick before so when I saw recently they were having a five dollar lip sale. I jumped on the cancel to try their formula. The shades they have are so unique. I chose the shade Old rose. It’s a beautiful mauve shade. The lipstick has a pleasant smell. Goes on smooth and dries down really beautifully. This shade works so well with my complexion. It’s rare I find lipstick I think looks good on me. I wore it for about 5 hours before I had to reapply. This has become my HG shade. I love it and am regretting not buying more. I would definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing more. This swatch does not do it justice.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Tianna N.
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick uploaded by Tianna N.
They glide on like butter !! I the middle shade a perfect shade of nude for me ! They feel good on my lips and i want more 😂 i bought them when they were onsale for $5 SUCH A GREAT DEAL ❤️💯
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandie P.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 2 ans
samantha W. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I have and it has become a fast favorite. The lipstick formula is lightweight and the pigment is definitely there.