MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowMelt Cosmetics
Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 073 oz / 2070 g

Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g

by Melt Cosmetics

A palette with 10 bold, pigmented shades in matte and metallic textures, from soft, warm neutrals to cool, olive tones, to satisfy every attitude. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: Change comes easily, depending on your mood. Get the best of both worlds with the Gemini palette. The olive tones and warm yellows mix and match beautifully. To intensify the metallic shades, apply them with a wet brush. This Palette Contains:- 10 x Eyeshadows in Luna (matte honey beige), Gemini (metallic vermilion with a gold shift), Lorelei (matte classic mustard), Polkadot (matte warm tawny brown), Cupcake (matte true brown), Mochi (matte olive mustard), Fire OG (matte olive-green), Goalz (metallic golden lime), Leo (matte army green), Bonnie (matte pitch black)

What is your favorite Melt eyeshadow palette? I will always love the Gemini. [product:melt-cosmetics-gemini-eyeshadow-palette-073-oz-/-2070-g]
Since the start of the pandemic, have you worn less makeup?
Does anyone know if Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g is gluten free? Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g!
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Rebecca C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette. Whenever I am going for a dark, grungy look this is what I pull out. Never disappoints! It is my favorite palette from Melt and I own a few. There is some kick up in the pan but it doesn’t bother me. [product:melt-cosmetics-gemini-eyeshadow-palette-073-oz-/-2070-g]
Robin B.
Redford, MI
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Robin B.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
One of my all-time favorite green palettes. Sometimes the Melt shimmer formula can be hit or miss. They are hits in this palette. The mattes blend like a dream. I have done so many swampy green looks with this. Highly recommended.
Suzanne G.
Anthem, AZ
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Suzanne G.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
I absolutely love this palette! It’s beautifully pigmented, lasts all day (and over night), and blends well. I did notice some patchiness but once I added more shadow it worked out great.
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Ann L.
Melt has a good variety of cosmetics. They are a smaller Indibrand but they create amazing,quality products. Their eyeshadow formulas are beautifully pigmented,easy to blend and buttery to the touch. My favorites are the metallics which are insanely blinding. Their new MaryJane collection is probably my favorite yet. It's full of unique neutral colors. Which I'm not usually a huge fan of(I love colorful stuff more),but this one stood out to me.
isabella P.
Trenton, NJ
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by isabella P.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
WOW! i am so glad i picked this up at sephora. i was looking for some new shadows to play around with and this is absolutely stunning. worth every penny. the colors and quality are so worth it
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Chelsea N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
The eyeshadow quality is just perfection . The mattes blend out like a dream and the two shimmery shades are very pigmented . Melt Cosmetics always makes really great eyeshadows . I have been loving this palette and I can see it become my new everyday palette . My favorite is the green side of the palette . But you can do so many different looks with this palette . I think it’s definitely worth the money .
Jesiyka B.
Sultan, WA
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Jesiyka B.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
This is hands down my favorite palette ever made. I own 2 because it was limited edition at first and I panicked when they did a second restock and grabbed a back up. I love olive tones they are so beautiful and there are some more mustardy shades and neutral shades. It’s so good 😭💕
Janis R.
Hayward, CA
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Janis R.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
Love love this one! I [email protected]@has one of the best formulas out there. This palette is my favorite for fall. I do see a little fall out. I recommend this for hazel/brow eyes because is a pretty warm palette
Julie P.
Ashdown, AR
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Julie P.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
This is my go to palette to feel like I’m 100% that girl. It is so pretty and always makes me feel pretty when I wear it. The shades are long lasting, pigmented and easy to blend. I highly recommend it! It’s so gorgeous!
Gray D.
Miami
1,010 reviews
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Gray D.
Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g uploaded by Gray D.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 0.73 oz / 20.70 g
The colors are beautiful browns and hunter greens. Way more pretty in person than the stick photos. Melts formula is insane and you cannot go wrong with any purchase as far as the formula goes. This year I am growing melt collection. So if you ask if the price is worth it? Absolutely is and the packing is adorable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxi H.
il y a un an
Heather W. il y a 10 mois
Yes, it is.
manicpurl G.
Surrey
il y a 2 ans
Kelly L. il y a un an
Yes! I have both palettes, and the shades are very complimentary.