BY MELT COSMETICS

• I'm considering purchasing this, where is the best place to purch...2 Answers
  • Recomendo1 Answers
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
I dare say that THIS IS THE BEST EYESHADOW EVER . Color pay off insane , beautiful colors , highly pigmented , little to no fall out . the colors look EXACTLY what you would expect . HUGE amount of product and the packaging is perfect . Easy to travel with and super fun magnets . This brand is everything . All the hype is real . And they shipped it in the cutest box .
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my go-to products. I love every single shadow in this stack. They are all very pigmented, apply smoothly, and are easy to blend. I tried these over a NYX shadow base the first time and I was disappointed. Then I tried them with my Nars primer and it made all the difference. If you've tried them and didn't like them, try to switch up your primer!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This stack is a MUST HAVE in every makeup lover's collection! The colors are so pigmented with little to no fallout. They are very buildable and easy to work with (blend). It's a bit expensive but you get far more product per individual color than you do an eyeshadow at MAC. Do yourself a favor and try this if you have not yet! It's worth every penny!!!
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
El Cajon, CA
I love this palette! It is the most versatile one I own. I has 4 separate colors and comes with a mirror. All of the products come in a magnetic circular palette which makes its so unique. I use it for dramatic smokey eyes and also for my neutral quick makeup days. I love all of the different looks you can get by this compact palette.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Compared to the new reist stack I can feel and see a difference in the formula. The rust stack is much smoother and blends really easy where as this one has fantastic pigment it is more chalky when dipping your brush into it. More fallout but the colors are beautiful and they do blend out it just takes a little more love.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
El Paso, TX
I love this stack, it's by far my favorite stack besides the Lovesick one, and a staple in my everyday makeup look. Lasts a long time, you get tons of pigmented, easy to blend product. I get compliments on my eye makeup when I use this, which is always, so take that as you will!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I absolutely love Melt and this palette stack. The colors go with everything and I can easily use other shadows with them as well because they are the perfect dark neutrals. I just ordered more product from them and can't wait to try them. Amazing brand Lora and Dana!
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
When I travel, this is the eyeshadow palette I take with me. The colors are the most pigmented I've ever come across in shadows aside from ABH's, and the pans are HUGE which means they should last a long time. Easy to blend, flattering and complementary colors.
Evealyyn R.
Evealyyn R.
Yes yes yes!! Is what I would say if someone asked me if it's worth buying. My boyfriend bought me this for Valentines last year and I absolutely love it! The pigmentation is phenomenal it's also so creamy the perfect matte colors for a smokey eye or natural.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I saw a lot of tutorials and I want to buy a good ,atte colors to try to do the same of the tutorials video. This products have an excellent quality and a variety of colors. Now I looks like a profesional ( not really, but I feel it). Higly Recommend
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
I'm considering purchasing this, where is the best place to purchase? Deals? Sales?
Recomendo