BY MELT COSMETICS

• I'm considering purchasing this, where is the best place to purch...2 Answers
  • Recomendo1 Answers
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
This is the other item in my first Melt Cosmetics order and I'm so in love with it! It has four large eye shadow pans attached together with magnets and it comes with a mirror lid. The pans can be fully separated and then stacked again in whichever order you want. Great idea, saves room in the makeup hoard.

The Dark Matter stack has two neutral-warm light-medium base and transition shades, Blurr and Unseen. Blurr is just a bit too deep for my very pale winter skin to work as an eraser shadow, but it makes a great base shade. Unseen is a warm, burnt-sugar brown. Enigma is a deep, cool red brown with a slight wine tint to it - looks scary in the pan but gorgeous on the skin. The last colour, Dark Matter, is a true ultra matte black with amazing depth and longevity.

The quality of these shadows is great. They're dense, buttery but soft, with minimal fallout. Actually, you have to be careful with Dark Matter, it's really intense. I use it mostly as a liner, but sometimes I do make a full smokey eye with it and it's pure rock'n roll. All in all you can get a huge variety of looks out of these four shadows, just by changing the intensity and layering them innovatively.

Once this stack runs out (will take some time as the pans are so big), I'll definitely buy a new one, I'm that impressed with the shades and the quality. Can't recommend enough.
Brittney D.
Great quality, super pigmented, blends beautifully. The packaging is unique and holds well. I use the stack everyday and combine with other palettes. Due to the magnetic slips, you can customize your palette however you want! If you're looking for a burgundy and super dark black, this stack is for you. Blurr and Unseen will be your most used transition shades for any look.
Erika E.
Love love love these eyeshadows!
The magnets make them stay put and not fall and break.
I use the black shade and darker brown for my eyeliner using an angled brush and it was seamlessly!
These are all very well pigmented and absolutely worth the price!!!
Beautiful colors and high quality eyeshadows!
Highly recommend if you can get it don’t hesitate and buy buy buy!
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
This was my first purchase from melt & it certainly won’t be my last. I’ve admired this brand through social media for a long time and finally ordered these eyeshadows a couple years ago when they first launched. They are extremely buttery and blendable, with minimal (if any) fallout. A huge Plus that the girl owners rock!
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Melt cosmetics has quickly become my favorite eyeshadows! Mainly because of this stack I love the pigment the size for what you pay and the convenience of the magnetic backs. Great color range and I love it so much I bought one to have as a backup!!! Definitely recommend!
Toni J.
I am in love with the packaging. It’s easy to use and convenient. I never have to worry im missing a shadow because they are magnetized. The pigmentation is great and a little goes a very long way. They can be a little pricey but I can’t wait to add more to my collection.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Pigment upon pigment. Be sure you are ready for these... formula is great. So fall out but it’s expected with such pigment. A little pricey but worth it. These need to be sold at Sephora already....
Katie C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Favorite eyeshadows! The quality is amazing, so pigmented and smooth.

The packaging is great, each color is on its own disk so when you’ve used all of that color, you can just throw the empty disk away and not have to deal with empty holes like in a normal pallet.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I love Melt Cosmetics so much! They're eyeshadows/pressed pigments are all so beautiful and pigmented. There's barely any kick back, no powderiness, little to no fall out. They're so great.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I love melt cosmetics! They are a cool more grungy brand. Their shadows are HUGE and great quality. This is my favorite stack that they offer. You can get a lot of great looks out of it. And it’s easy to travel with since it stacks into such a small package.
Claudia D.
I'm considering purchasing this, where is the best place to purchase? Deals? Sales?
Recomendo