Melt Cosmetics
Crushed Glitter Lip Gloss As If 012 oz/ 37 mL

Melt Cosmetics Crushed Glitter Lip Gloss As If 0.12 oz/ 3.7 mL

by Melt Cosmetics

A lustrous sheer gloss, with brilliant bursts of irregular shaped glitter fragments, that captures and reflects light. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This lip gloss comes in four easy-to-wear, sheer shades that complement every skin tone. Wear them alone or over of your favorite lip color for juicy, dazzling, unforgettable lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Crushed Glitter Lip Gloss As If 0.12 oz/ 3.7 mL!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,850 reviews
Melt Cosmetics Crushed Glitter Lip Gloss As If 0.12 oz/ 3.7 mL uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Melt cosmetics crushed glitter lip gloss and they retail for $16.00 each. They had at least 4 shades available and none of them performed very well. I love shimmer and glitter but this was not a keeper. Sucker was the color I liked the most, very sheer milky base with small and large pieces of glitter mixed in. The glitter pieces in the different colors would clump unevenly and not always lay flat. The glitter would flake off and end up on my chin, the product itself lasted under 30 minutes on me.
Angie F.
Woodland, CA
I like this gloss but the glitter is keeping me from loving it. I thought it would create an interesting effect on the lips but it doesn’t do anything more than any other glitter gloss would do.
Nisey D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is great for moisturizing your lips when it no lipstick days or while you are getting ready. I did not like this on a regular bases as it was to thick no matter the amount I applied. The glitters are so pretty that you just want to keep applying.

Looking for your answer?