Melt Cosmetics Blush Honey Thief 0.161 oz / 4.574 g

by Melt Cosmetics

A blush in a buttery-soft, easily-blended, buildable formula for a natural-to-dramatic flush. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: Add a youthful flush to the face with Melt Cosmetics' Blushes and Blushlights (sold separately). The creamy, pressed-powder formula melts into skin flawlessly for a natural hint of color. Don't be afraid to build and layer. Blushlights (sold separately) can be layered over blushes for a striking color shift.

Melt Cosmetics Blush Honey Thief 0.161 oz / 4.574 g ? Does this color work well for Women of color?
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Blush Honey Thief 0.161 oz / 4.574 g!
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blush Honey Thief 0.161 oz / 4.574 g
This is a new blush from Melt Cosmetics called “Honey Thief”. It is a medium pink with strong warm undertones and a matte finish. Retails for $22.00. It was pigmented enough to give good coverage with a single layer. It is powdery and sheers out some when you blend it. So it diffuses easily. It is finely milled, has a silky texture even though it is a powdery formula. Blends easily. Lasted roughly 7 hours on me before it started to fade.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Lynx 0.159 oz / 4.514 g
Melt blush lights retail for $22.00 and come in several shades. This shade is called, “lynx” and is a light-medium, peachy brown with warm undertones and a golden shimmer throughout. Gives off a luminous finish. This blush has a soft, smooth texture that was a little powdery in the pan. Easy to apply and blend. Opaque in a single layer, very pigmented. Lasted over 8 hours before it began to fade.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blush Cali Dream 0.178 oz / 5.045 g
Such a beautiful summery color and very pigmented. It does kick up a lot but there is a lot of product and you really only need to dip your brush in lightly to get a good color on. I would repurchase but it seems to last quite a while.
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blush Honey Thief 0.161 oz / 4.574 g
One of my holy grail blushes! Perfect peach shade! Lasts on my cheeks for 10 plus hours and goes on so nicely. A little dip of the brush yields a nice pigment on the cheeks. So pleased I made this purchase. Highly, highly recommend!
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Electra 0.166 oz / 4.703 g
I was browsing Sephora online and decided to try this Melt cosmetics Blush (blushlight) in a beautiful shade called Electra. It is a shade of lilac. Retails for $22.00 The shade is a light-medium lavender with subtle, cool undertones and a satin finish. It had very fine shimmer that you see throughout the product, especially when it is blended out. It looks like it is slightly glowing but not overtly shimmery. It had semi-opaque pigmentation in one layer. If you apply with a lighter hand, you can make it lighter, more subtle. The brand markets it more as a wash of product that can be built up, but it’s definitely more pigmented than a wash. The consistency was soft, blendable, and lightly powdery in the pan but did not appear dry or chalky when applied. I did not feel like it showed texture and it lasted roughly 7 hours before I noticed it started fading.
Mulberry, FL
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Electra 0.166 oz / 4.703 g
Holy Canolli !!!! I freaking love this brand!!!The quality of the products this one & every other one ive tried 5⭐ quality!Always!Customer care is 10⭐ amazing! Over the past year I've purchased multiple orders from Melt.com & I couldn't be more enthusiastic about referring these products to everyone & anyone,Just Try One item & I own there eyeliner lip liners Shadow Stacks & Blushlights & lipsticks. & Pro Pallette & Makeup Bags.I haven't been dissatisfied once!Electra is a light pinky-Almost lavender its beautiful!You could wear alone or over a pink blush
Mulberry, FL
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Nevermore 0.149 oz / 4.215 g
I Love This Shade pigmentation is absolute perfection quality is superb!I can't emphasize enough the quality speaking for itself with melt cosmetics products I use this on my eyes & face cheeks nose where ever:)Stunning!
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Lynx 0.159 oz / 4.514 g
This is a solid blush. It's definitely more of an autumn color on me, but I really like it. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need much product, but it very blendable. I didn't really need another blush, but I got mine discounted during the Melt 4th of July sale and I have no regrets.
San Luis, AZ
1,086 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Electra 0.166 oz / 4.703 g
Me gusto mucho la pigmentación de este producto. No pense que estuviera tan fuerte hasta que me compre y lo probe. Me gusta tratar muchos blush diferentes porque soy muy blanca y no todos le quedan ami tono de piel
raleigh
Review for: Melt Cosmetics Blush Bawdy 4.044 g / 0.143 oz
I love these products and also the application I think they are very cuteI think the quality is very good and all birds are very caron but I think it is worth it this is my first time that within eata aplicasion I want to try the products to teach them to my friends and familythey are a bit expensive and it's okay puws nothing happens with the prices
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
Zahra M. • a month ago
Even though the blush looks very pigmented, the colour payoff isn't that great the colours are very pale, I have the shade Cali dream and it takes a lot of product to show on my skin tone.