BeautyEyeEyeshadowMelt Cosmetics
Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0529 oz / 15 g

Melt Cosmetics Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.529 oz / 15 g

by Melt Cosmetics

A five-shade, pigment-packed Eyeshadow Stack in bright coral and blood-orange tones. What Else You Need to Know: This innovative, magnetic eyeshadow stack component includes ultra-pigmented, sizzling mattes, a rich and sensual foil, and an exciting iridescent shade that will give you butterflies. The color payoff of these shades will have you head over heels. Use the metallic shades wet for lust-worthy chrome lids. This Set Contains:- 5 x Eyeshadows in Hopeless Romantix (iridescent hot pink), Scammin (matte hot coral), Main Squeeze (matte red orange), Crush (metallic rustic terracotta), Break Up (matte burnt umber)

Does anyone recommend this eyeshadow stack?
Start your review of Melt Cosmetics Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.529 oz / 15 g!
Jessica L.
Hot Springs, AR
Melt Cosmetics Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.529 oz / 15 g uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love any melt cosmetics eyeshadow. They are so pigmented and blend so good. These colors are beautiful. The stackable are my favorite. They are compact and easy to store and don’t take up much space. These shadows are pricey but worth every penny I spent on them.
Angie R.
Lk Worth Bch, FL
Love love love this color story the shadows are pigmented and easy to blend and buff out the shimmers in my opinion work better when sprayed with fix plus but other than that it’s a nice stack
Wendy S.
Manchester, NJ
Melt Cosmetics Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.529 oz / 15 g uploaded by Wendy S.
I got this product awhile back when they had their birthday sale and let me tell you I got A lot! I haven’t used all the colors in this stack but my favorite so far is Scammin! It’s such a beautiful coral pink and put that all over the lid it’s Gorgeous! It blends like butter and it’s super pigmented! Melt Cosmetics Melt Cosmetics Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.529 oz / 15 g
Gabe M.
Roanoke
Melt Cosmetics Baby Girl Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.529 oz / 15 g uploaded by Gabe M.
I’m so in LOVE WITH THIS STACK. I love Melt Cosmetics cause usually everything compliments my eyes. I usually wait until there’s sales to buy anything because they can get pricey fast. This one is by far my favorite stack. The colors are super easy to blend and so buttery. And they’re so pigmented. I’m so in love 💖💖💖
Aisling  P.
Whittier, CA
Melt cosmetics is one of my favorite Make up brands. What I love about this eyeshadow palette is that yes it is a little bit on the pricey side however the quality is fantastic you don’t need a lot Because the pigmentation is there right away Evelyn’s like a dream and so easy to build on the colors this pallet in particular is just so beautiful one of my favorites
Stephanie F.
Orchard Park, NY
I love all of these colors! Reds, fire oranges, and coppery colors are my jam these days. These shadows are beautiful, they are buildable, and blend very nicely. The packaging is really cool, its one column and the eyeshadow pots open out into a line, but then stack right back up.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I can't say enough wonderful about Melt!I love this stack melt "baby girl stack" I use on my eyes & face quality is superb!Highly recommend!The quality speaks for itself💜I hope Melt Continues To Grow & Grow!So Deserving & I enjoy the products every single one is own! Aa....mazing
Nicole K.
Holmen, WI
I love this stack. I have green eyes and these shades make my eyes really pop. The formula of Melt Cosmetics eyeshadows is always amazing. I’ll be a fan for life. I 100% recommend this brand and this particular palette.
Arianna M.
Eugene, OR
I do wanted to love this stack, but I think this is my least favorite off all the stacks. The colors all just kind of get muddied up together and the pigmentation and over all feel/blend ability of the shadows is inconsistent and somewhat disappointing. Maybe I just got a dud though I’m not sure.
Nisey M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wow these are so great, I was able to create a light look with this and the greatest grungy look. The shimmers are so great for blending out the matte shades. The eye shadow formula applies buttery and blend so well and easy to work with. I am okay with how powdery shadows are in pan but pay off is well worth it.