Melt Cosmetics AllDay/Everyday Lip Liner uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY MELT COSMETICS

Ultra-Matte Lip Liner

A neutral saddle brown, perfect for deepening your favorite nude lip or wear her alone. The creamy, long wearing formula will glide right on your lips and won’t budge for hours!

12 Hour wear
Smudge proof
Smooth application
Waterproof
No transfer

Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I've only had a sample of this product and I can't really give it a five-star because it was a small product but it was a pretty good product I just need to buy more to really get into it
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a really good lip liner and I’m really not one to get into lipliners. I’m a compulsive lip licker and never realize I’m doing it but this doesn’t leave some god awful heavy duty line in its wake. It fades perfectly into your lipstick
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Melt Cosmetics AllDay/Everyday Lip Liner works wonders it is easy to use and makes my lips look plump and smooth. It doesn't dry out my lips and it isn't such a thin liner.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
I love this lip liner!!! Perfect for nude color lipsticks and goes well with matte or glossy! I prefer this brand lip liner because it doesn’t run into the creases of my lips or look overbearing with the color
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
On sale now I'm going to stock up. Long lasting smooth application. Great color options. I like to take with me on date night is small and I can put in my pocket.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
This was a pretty good lipliner. It lasted a decent amount of time and the color was true to swatch. I liked it, I just didn’t think it lasted any longer than some of my other liners. It’s still really pretty and I would use it again, but didn’t last all day.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Absolutely love all day every day lip liner from this brand! It lives up to its name!! I love that it doesn’t dry out or fade it makes my lips look luscious and precisely defined as well!! They have the best colors to choose from too
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Amazing product. Very creamy and pigmented. Very smooth and also works well gliding in the lips. Doesn’t seem to overly dry them which is a plus for me. Can be used as a lip color since it’s pigmented and creamy I really like it.
Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
This is great for a base to any lipstick or use with a clear lipgloss on top. Great formula and long lasting. I love how the tip is thicker than most pencils.
stephanie n.
USA
Worth every penny! Nothing but the best from this company. It's like butter on your lips. It glided on easily and has staying power!