BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Crème Shop
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm

Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm

by The Crème Shop

Makeup remover, cleanser and moisturizer. Unlike most cleansers, Melt Away lifts off all impurities without leaving skin tight or stripped of natural oils. The luscious formula reveals a silky-soft, glowing complexion.

Web ID: 9596332

WHAT IT DOES:; A hydrating, effective makeup-removing cleansing balm formulated with hydrolyzed collagen, adenosine, shea butter, camellia oil, glycerin and panthenol to help reduce signs of aging; HOW TO USE:; Apply a scoop of cleansing balm onto dry face; Gently massage into skin; Rinse with warm water or wipe off with warm, damp washcloth; Proceed with usual skincare routine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm!
Carolyn K.
Naperville, IL
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm uploaded by Carolyn K.
A product that delivers what it claims. I wear full makeup and double cleanse. This melting butter glides on so soft and smooth and breaks down and removes my makeup abd thoroughly dissolves my mascara as well. I follow this with a cleansing foam of choice and my skin and pores are completely clean. I have the charcoal version of thus product.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm uploaded by Rylee B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It doesn’t smell bad, it removes all my makeup just fine. It isn’t drying at all. I think it’s very affordable. The packaging is simple, yet cute
Helena P.
Atlanta, GA
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm uploaded by Helena P.
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm uploaded by Helena P.
This cleansing balm looks and feels like coconut oil without containing any. It takes off my makeup extremely quickly as I massage it in onto my face and doesn't burn my eyes or make my vision cloudy in the process. The balm completely emulsifies with water and leaves no residue behind when washed off.
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm uploaded by Samantha R.
I really like this product I bought it at TJMaxx for $3.99 and I have to say I really like it. I use it at night after a long day of work and wearing makeup. I have used for for a month and I still have a lot in the jar. I don't wear makeup everyday and I try to alternate between cleansing balms I use my balms as a first step of cleansing and this is a 3 and one. So why not use this.
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
Melt Away Age-Defying 3-In-1 Cleansing Balm uploaded by Abigail V.
I found this at my local Ross on clearance and just thought what the heck why not try it since I she never used an actual makeup melt. The closest I had ever used was plain ole coconut oil. I really liked that it took all my makeup off, had no scent and did not leave me greasyThe Creme Shop

Looking for your answer?