Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic

Watermelon is always good in the summer then great source of vitamins and helps in hydration. I believe it is essential for the kids ....
Start your review of Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic!
How would you rate this product?
TEonia D.
Dorchester, MA
Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic uploaded by TEonia D.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite fruit to eat..watermelon is a childhood favorite. Even when it’s not in season I’m still buying and eating itMelon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic uploaded by Darlene H.
Mini Seedless Watermelon is so yummy especially the yellow kind. It is so sweet, juicy and delicious. I like to eat it with salt. As you can see people (and animal) might just stick their tongue out at you if you aren’t sharing enough with them!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic uploaded by Mariah B.
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve always loved watermelon since I was a kid and during the warmer months I just can’t get enough of it. I just entered my second trimester of pregnancy and I’ve been craving watermelon every day! Although it’s not in season yet I’ve been enjoying what I can find. It’s definitely one of favorite fruits, sweet & refreshing. I always reach for the seedless organic watermelons if they are available. #HealthySnacks
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic uploaded by Caralynne K.
Love these tiny watermelons. They are the perfect size and they are seedless and very affordable. Definitely would recommend.
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
Melon Watermelon Mini Seedless Organic uploaded by Brandon P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I haven't had a watermelon in probably YEARS! My neighbor had bought this and couldn't eat it all, so she gave us the other half. I forgot how good and sweet watermelons can be! It's so good and juicy! And tastes so fresh and gives off very "Summer" vibes when eating.
Tori L.
Mountain View
Mini seedless organic watermelons are amazing (: as long as you take the time to pick a ripe one (like I do). Make sure before you buy the watermelon to tap it to see if it gives a hollow sound, if it does it is ready for purchase!
Rosa C.
This is perfect for this summer. Healthy and refreshing. Perfect with a little salt or Tajin. #obsessed #soyummy
Lydia H.
Elyria, OH
What a great snack . It's refreshing and not to sweet . Anyone at any age can enjoy . It doesn't cost a lot of money and good to buy when I'm season
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,926 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves watermelon! It’s super sweet and we love the juices! We make homemade juice and other candies with it!
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This mouth watering fruit is one of my favorites. In the summer I make my famous fruit salad, along with honey dew melon, cantelops, blue berries, strawberries and grapes.