BY USDA PRODUCE #8 in Fruit

• Watermelon is always good in the summer then great sourc...1 Answers
Megan M.
Great watermelon perfect for summer! These little guys are normally super red and flavorful and not normally watery. They are sweet and juicy and super hydrating but sometimes they have a powdery texture that isn’t the best.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Watermelon is one of my favorite foods because it’s so juicy! They taste great and I love the texture of them too. I love seedless watermelon because they’re so much easier to deal with.
kichu v.
I buy 2 of them every week through out the summer. It is so refreshing. It is affordable. I buy it from h.e.b or Costco. But it is difficult to judge the taste until it is cut open. Would definitely recommend everyone to have its juice in summer. It's so refreshing
Tylinn W.
Watermelon is a must have during the summer. It's a great snack to eat and cool down with after being outside in the heat. It's also great for BBQs and summer gatherings.
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Absolutely delicious and essential for making a fancy fruit display. Watermelon is my kids' favorite breakfast treat and is very juicy. You can't eat too much watermelon
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
Watermelon is a must have for summer! There are only 2 of us in our household so the mini size is perfect. They've always had a great flavor, never gotten a bad one!
Staci W.
Bellevue, NE
OMG I love watermelon during the summer time. Well I love watermelon all the time but something about watermelon during the summer is the best. I grew up putting salt on my watermelon and spitting seeds at my brother and sister. I can't wait to start traditions with my daughter.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
It's kind of strange to review a watermelon but I absolutely LOVE freezing it and eating it chunked in the summer. It's also amazing blended up in my nutribullet because its like a healthy slushie. I'd buy it every time I went to the grocery store but my freezer is only so big.
Tori L.
Mountain View
Mini seedless organic watermelons are amazing (: as long as you take the time to pick a ripe one (like I do). Make sure before you buy the watermelon to tap it to see if it gives a hollow sound, if it does it is ready for purchase!
Megan C.
 I love fruit soooo much. My favorite is probably watermelon, I love the flavor and I do like to add a little salt. I buy these at Walmart and they stay fresh for about a week, Not sure because we always eat it before then.
Amanda S.
Watermelon is always good in the summer then great source of vitamins and helps in hydration. I believe it is essential for the kids ....