BY MELLOW COSMETICS

Perfect your pout with the Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint; a long-wearing, high-pigmented lipstick that delivers non-drying colour with a velvet matte finish. Featuring a cushioned wand applicator, the ultra-smooth formula glides on effortlessly for full coverage, bold colour that lasts. Available in a range of shades. Vegan and cruelty free. see more...

Alyssa O.
Rolla, MO
One of my favorite everyday lip colors, the color is a lil brown and love the pigmentation.
Tori S.
Lehighton
The color is absolutely gorgeous! Its easy to use and dries beautifully. My only complaint is that the formula dried my lips out a bit but if you take good care of your lips, its a good product.
Kristen G.
Kingston
This colour is perfect for my skin tone! I love neutral colours on me and this one is one of my go-tos! I love how it goes on smooth and then dries into a matte finish. It doesn't look super cracked like most matte colours do!
Rena W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I received this in my ipsy box, I hate the colour on my lips and I am yet to find a combination to wear it out, however the formula seems ok