BY MELLOW COSMETICS

Perfect your pout with the Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint; a long-wearing, high-pigmented lipstick that delivers non-drying colour with a velvet matte finish. Featuring a cushioned wand applicator, the ultra-smooth formula glides on effortlessly for full coverage, bold colour that lasts. Available in a range of shades. Vegan and cruelty free. see more...

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint - Tehran I received this from a subscription box and I fell in love with not only the shade but the formula as well. The shade Tehran is this nude muavy brown and absolutely beautiful. The formula is a velvet matte so while it is a liquid lipstick it doesn't dry completely down so it's very comfortable and doesn't dry out my lips. I can't wait to try more products from mellow cosmetics!!
DORA P.
sylmar
This is my favorite lipstick ever!
I wear it all the time, I got it through Ipsy and loved it so much I bought another. I use it all the time!!!
it goes great with my lips, I have no doubt I will forever use this one. it goes on soft and not too pigmented. It never dries out my lips which I find amazing, doesn't make a mess.

Emily H.
Mechanicsburg
I live for this color and velvet matte formula! I wear a lot of nude lippies. THIS IS MY GO TO!! I wear it through out the day, and it stays on! This product is comfortable, and the color is so pigmented! If I want to put a gloss over the product, you are still able to see the color underneath! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I got a sample in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It lost a star because it doesn't last very long. I love the shade I got and the feel and look of this lip product. It's somewhat moisturizing and easy to apply. I don't think I'd shell out the cash to buy a full size tube but I definitely like my sample.
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
i received this product as a sample in my ipsy. bag. the color is absolutely gorgeous, and i do like the applicator, but the formula is a bit drying. i know that is expected with a liquid lipstick, but i have used other formulas i like better. however i would still recommend if you don’t mind a bit of dryness!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I was very surprised by this liquid lip. This product went on beautifully, the color I was surprised by, I thought I wasn't going to like it but it was the complete opposite. The color is gorgeous!
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Got this a while ago in an Ipsy bag but just tried it out. I like that it's vegan and cruelty free. The color was alright, not really something I'd wear. It doesn't dry down completely and it transfers which means that it's not going to be long lasting. Not something I'd reach for again.
Tara N.
Austin
This is very buildable and achieves different shades too. One layer is very natural and beautiful, but not long lasting. 2 layers is a little darker, and lasts a long time. 3+ layers is a little too much for me and this is when a lot of transfer occurs. I wear 1-2 layers every day and I love it.
Alejandra C.
I received this lip paint in an ipsy glam bag. I love this shade, such a beautiful matte light pink brown/mauve color.It is perfect on any skin tone. The only thing is I wish it had been a bigger size but either way its perfect for travel and it looks great.
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
This is my first time using a liquid lipstick but so far so good! The color is great and blends well into my skin.  I like a nice polished nude look for work and going out during the day.  The only complaint I have is that I wish it stayed on longer.