BY MELLOW COSMETICS

Add sumptuous colour to your pout with the Creamy Matte Lipstick from Mellow Cosmetics. Gliding on effortlessly, the ultra-smooth lipstick delivers high-pigmented, moisturising colour with a long-wearing, velvety finish. Available in a range of shades. see more...

• who was tried the mellow lipsticks? Mellow Cosmetics Crea...2 Answers
Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte Lipstick - Nude
  • "Really great formula, creamy and Moisturizing. This is my second lip product from mellow cosmetics and it lived up to my expectation. Only downside is it isn’t very long wearing." in 5 reviews
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
Five stars just because the packaging is beautiful! Not to mention the product is great too. Super easy to apply and creamy! It stays on amazingly and you only have to reapply it a few times throughout the day! It’s a really great product for its price!
The color is so nice and goes with my skin tone in the winter when I’m more pale and even in the summer when I’m darker!
Honestly this piece would be nice just to have for looks in a makeup collection.
Savanna E.
PLYMOUTH, WI
This is my absolute favorite lipstick of all time. I love the formula! It lasts all day long, lasts through eating and lasts through the heat. I love this color, it’s the perfect nude for my skin tone. It has a super slight blue tint to it that makes my skin look amazing. I would recommend this lipstick 10000 times over.
Elizabeth💋 A.
Modesto
This is the perfect nude! It is creamy, and easy to apply! The color lasts throughout the day and isn’t sticky, like some lipstick! The packaging is pretty basic, nothing special about it! Totally recommend to any and all of my nude lipstick lovers!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I love a good nude lipstick and this is it! The shade is gorgeous! Works well with all skin tones. Nice and creamy. Goes on great. Holds up well through out the day and does not dry out my lips, which is my biggest issue with lip stick.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I absolutely love this lipstick. It came in my ipsy bag for march and I'm so In love with the color and the way it just glides on your lips so smoothly. It's matte so it looks great!! Was not disappointed. I'm obsessed with it.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I received this as a part of my IPSY glam bag from last month. I got this matte lipstick in the color Nude. I will say that it does not at all look like nude color on my lips. It more so looks like a rosy color and I LOVE it. It applies so smoothly and it truly is creamy, as the title suggests. This was my first time trying this brand and it's safe to say I'm already in love. Can't wait to try new colors!! I'll keep you all updated :)
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
This is one of my favorite matte lipsticks ever! I’m only giving 4 stars because it doesn’t last as long as I would like when you eat something. I got it at my Ipsy bag, but the color and application is so easy
Nikole S.
This is a nice nude color on me. It glides on great but it doesn’t last all day it will wear off. I like the mellow etched into the lipstick itself I think it’s a nice touch. Overall I like this lipstick.
Anita Z.
Sadly it broke really easily just being in my purse. I love this lipstick and I am super picky with lipstick since I hardly use it. I received a full size in my ipsy glam bag a while back. I love the formula and how it feels on my lips also it smells really good. BUT I did go online to buy this and saw the price and remembered how it broke in my purse and thought it was to spendy.
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City
I really like this product. It is a very comfortable matte. Does not make my lips dry. I usually reapply after lunch. The quality of this product is great. It's also hard for me to find a nude lipstick shade that is flattering to my complexion. I was introduced to Mellow brand through Ipsy but ended up stocking up on it through the site.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
who was tried the mellow lipsticks? Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte Lipstick - Nude I haven’t, never tried that brand. It’s it worth it?