Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha

by Mellow Cosmetics

Looking for the right brow pencil that will help you master the art of brows? You have come to the right place!Mellow's Brow Definer has a triangular tip, and it's none greasy, long lasting and easy to glide on formula will help you outline and fill...

What’s your favorite brow pencil/definer? Specifically in the color taupe. Why?
Start your review of Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha!
Darlington, PA
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
This is such a great brow product!! Very comparable to ABH brow definer. It's not as pigmented, but you can build it up without it looked too fake. Very natural looking. A little waxier than I like, but definitely impressed!
Denver, CO
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I received this in a Boxycharm a couple months ago. I was not excited but figured I’d try it anyways. I do like this! It lasts all day and blends nicely into my brows. I don’t like that the tip is thicker than normal.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I am in love with this brow product. It only takes me 2 mins to do my brows. It does rub off easy if u touch them a lot but I love how they look. I just need a brow gel to lock them in place.
Little Ferry, NJ
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha
I love this brow definer, I received it from a monthly subscription and ever since I can’t use any other brow products Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I love this. I am not great with doing my brows but this is easy to use and makes my brows look so good. The only thing I truly hate is the spoolie on it.
Forest lake, MN
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Taupe
I love this product. I use this on a daily basis. Easy to use and draws nicely. Has a nice brow brush on the end of the pencil. Lots of product
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Auburn
I think that this brow pencil comes in handy actually. It is very creamy and I love that it allows you to build how much pigment you want.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I got this in my body charm and I have been loving this so much. I’m almost out of it. I use almost everyday I would repurchase it again.
Minot, ND
Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha uploaded by Andrea S.
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
Very smooth the color is prefect for my brows gives a more natural look. My only complaint is the shape hard to get super defined lines
Mercedes
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I got this in my Boxycharm & I’m almost out of it. If you’re looking for a little more natural looking brow. This is it!