Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha

by Mellow Cosmetics

Looking for the right brow pencil that will help you master the art of brows? You have come to the right place!Mellow's Brow Definer has a triangular tip, and it's none greasy, long lasting and easy to glide on formula will help you outline and fill...

What’s your favorite brow pencil/definer? Specifically in the color taupe. Why?
Start your review of Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha!
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
This has become my holy grail product. I got this in a boxycharm I’m glad I did it. It’s a creamy but not too creamy which is why I like. I would recommend it to other people. I would repurchase it again.
Philadelphia , PA
Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha uploaded by effy K.
Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha uploaded by effy K.
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha
Great product! Glides on easy and I love the spoolie on the other end, very soft and sturdy. The only downside is the pencil can get very dull however, if you use a light stroking motion you're still able to create fine, thin hair like lines. I'm not anal about my brows and just like to fill in the sparser areas and warm up the color so, this is perfect for me. Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha
Bealeton, VA
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I recieved this in my boxycharm and was pretty excited until I saw that it was a brow definer. I decided to give it a try and the color was absolutely perfect for me. However, I still don’t like brow refiners. The tip is way to thick for my brows and I end up looking like I have sharpie brows. I would buy this in a pencil form though.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
I enjoy the chisel beveled tip on the eye pencil. The shape helps place the product either in fill in or shaped lines. It is a good medium texture that is not too hard and not too soft to apply. It comes with a spoolie on the other end that is fabulous to comb the product through the hairs and soften any sharpness in application. (I ain't perfect!)
Louisville, KY
Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha uploaded by Rebecca C.
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Taupe
First off $18.00! Well worth the price! Non-greasy, cruelty free and it looks totally amazing! The shade I received was perfect. I am new at doing my brows and this definer makes me look like I have been doing them for Years. This is only the second Mellow product I have owned. But it will not be the last. It seems Mellow knows how to make a quality product!
Hartselle, AL
Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Mocha uploaded by marionna M.
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Taupe
After using this product I can honestly say that I love it!! I'm not the person that can do brows but with this I CAN. The product goes on smooth, it didn't smear and lasted all day. Plus the applicator is so easy and convenient because you have your product on one end and then the spoolie on the other. And I love the color, goes well with my black hair
Louisa , KY
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Taupe
While I do really liked how this applies and how it blends out and how my brows look afterwards for some reason I have issues with it flaking which is so odd to me [email protected]’ve never had this issue with another brow pencil. #mellowcosmetics #didigetadud? #brows #myvanity #makeup
Freeland, PA
Very good cream to fill in brows. The packaging is easy to control and it is possible to create thin lines with the angled tip. My brows are definitely sisters and not twins, and I was able to make them look identical with this, but it is a highly creamy product which can be difficult to work with.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Taupe
This brow pencil is very nice and very easy to use. It’s pigmented and makes it easy to do a quick brow on the go. One con is that it’s almost too pigmented and sometimes can apply too much product to my brows but the spoolie brush helps to brush it out.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Mellow Cosmetics - Brow Definer - Chocolate
Love it, the color is perfect for my brows, looks so natural, this brow definer definitely is Amazing, I like my brows how they look so perfect even better that my Anastasia powder, it is long lasting and definitely would reccomend to others