BY MELLO YELLO

Mello Yello Citrus Soda
  • "Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!" in 1 review
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
Drink it everyday. So good. Only think I'll drink. Great value for a great price to. $1.39 in my area. 💙.
Pamela Brooke D.
Pamela Brooke D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My all time favorite drink!! I can't drink Mountain Dew so it's the next best thing I don't go a day without one.
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
As you can see this is my favorite drink! I have one ever night for dinner. I could dink it 3 times a day 7 days a week!
hannah g.
hannah g.
Love this. i love mountain dew too but id take mellow yellow over it any day. its a little sweeter and the carbonation doesn't kill you. and i love the new camo wrappers. camo is my favorite color
Cathryn F.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Foodie Expert
One of my husbands favorite sodas! He says that it has more of a crisp taste than its competitor Mountain Dew. I pick it up for him where I can find it so most of the time it ranges in price. It also mixes well with alcoholic beverages.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
The best citrus soda on the planet! Love it extremely cold or on ice. I've been drinking it for years, and will continue to do so.
Megan N.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
Super good. Generally better cold. Never had a bad experience with it. I started drinking it in place of mountain dew since I go to college in the south and Mountain Dew is hard to come by down here.
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
Long time in coming but we are so happy now that Walmart has started carrying 6 packs of Mellow Yellow in Virginia. These bottles were all over the Carolinas but impossible to find up here. Been requesting this product for a while. You listened !!
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Not as good as Mountain Dew but it's close enough if you can't get your hands on the real deal.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
MY used to be good back in the day but it taste a little light. It taste like a mixture of MTN Dew and Sundrop but its still a good soda to drink