BY MELLO YELLO

Mello Yello Citrus Soda
  • "Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!" in 1 review
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
Drink it everyday. So good. Only think I'll drink. Great value for a great price to. $1.39 in my area. 💙.
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
Long time in coming but we are so happy now that Walmart has started carrying 6 packs of Mellow Yellow in Virginia. These bottles were all over the Carolinas but impossible to find up here. Been requesting this product for a while. You listened !!
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Not as good as Mountain Dew but it's close enough if you can't get your hands on the real deal.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
MY used to be good back in the day but it taste a little light. It taste like a mixture of MTN Dew and Sundrop but its still a good soda to drink
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
I love citrus drinks and this is my favorite one next to Sprite. It taste kind of on the same boat as Sprite. This is such a nice throwback drink and i am glad they brought it back.. but not in the soda machines yet. But yes, in stores they do have them. Somehow, this drink reminds me of Mountain Dew, due to the color. And it kind of taste like Mountain Dew in a way.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Barbourville, KY
Mellow yellow is among my favorites especially the camo version they put out.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Harlan, KY
Great choice of soda. Definitely one of my faves!! Great for a hot summer day. Also great price
KIMBERLY M.
KIMBERLY M.
Dora, AL
Love mountain dew but mello yello is half the price and just as good! Do not pay double
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
Foodie Expert
No back yard bash can go without the cool refreshing citrus flavor of Mello yello.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Love this product when eating a meal. It goes good with any food, but I wouldn't eat it with sweets. It makes them taste funny to me. Other than that love this product.