BY MELLO YELLO

Mello Yello Citrus Soda
  • "Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!" in 1 review
Thia B.
['Dalton', ''], GA
This and mountain dew are my least favorite soft drinks. I've drank it on and off for years and every time I drink it I regret it. Just not a good taste.
Jennifer M.
New Haven, Ky
I like Mountain Dew better but my husband prefers this brand. The only downfall is I can’t buy them in a six pack anywhere. So it’s buy a 2- litter or the cans . I’m not big on having open containers in my house. So it’s an I convince to buy mello yello
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
Not as good as Mountain Dew but it's close enough if you can't get your hands on the real deal.
Breanna N.
MY used to be good back in the day but it taste a little light. It taste like a mixture of MTN Dew and Sundrop but its still a good soda to drink
Kayla A.
If you enjoy Mountain Dew, you may find Mellow Yellow mediocre. It is my opintion that Mountain Dew is better. Mellow Yellow has a flat taste.
Rubie R.
This is one of my favorite drinks, I try to stay away from dark sodas .. this is my go to drink I love it
KIMBERLY M.
Dora, AL
Love mountain dew but mello yello is half the price and just as good! Do not pay double
Katie B.
Love this product when eating a meal. It goes good with any food, but I wouldn't eat it with sweets. It makes them taste funny to me. Other than that love this product.
lindsey m.
Paris, TN
I love Mellow Yellow when I am wanting an alternative to Mountain Dew. They taste both the same with such great flavor.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Mello Yellow is like a combination of Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew, which is great, because when I get soda at a Pepsi machine, I mix those two to make a Mello Yellow flavor. Yeah, weird. But tasty.