BY MELLO YELLO

Mello Yello Citrus Soda
  • "Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!" in 1 review
lindsey m.
Paris, TN
I love Mellow Yellow when I am wanting an alternative to Mountain Dew. They taste both the same with such great flavor.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Mello Yellow is like a combination of Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew, which is great, because when I get soda at a Pepsi machine, I mix those two to make a Mello Yellow flavor. Yeah, weird. But tasty.
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
My husband and I both love Mello Yello. Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!
Heaven W.
Longview, WA
I really enjoy Mello Yello. It has a slightly different taste compared to similar sodas and it's very refreshing.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
Long time in coming but we are so happy now that Walmart has started carrying 6 packs of Mellow Yellow in Virginia. These bottles were all over the Carolinas but impossible to find up here. Been requesting this product for a while. You listened !!
Sarah J.
Austell, GA
Truly a mellow brand. Taste is acceptable and refreshing, but it still lacks a certain *Zing* that would send it over the top for me.