BY MELLO YELLO

Mello Yello Citrus Soda
  • "Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!" in 1 review
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my husbands favorite sodas! He says that it has more of a crisp taste than its competitor Mountain Dew. I pick it up for him where I can find it so most of the time it ranges in price. It also mixes well with alcoholic beverages.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
Super good. Generally better cold. Never had a bad experience with it. I started drinking it in place of mountain dew since I go to college in the south and Mountain Dew is hard to come by down here.
hannah g.
Love this. i love mountain dew too but id take mellow yellow over it any day. its a little sweeter and the carbonation doesn't kill you. and i love the new camo wrappers. camo is my favorite color
Katie B.
Love this product when eating a meal. It goes good with any food, but I wouldn't eat it with sweets. It makes them taste funny to me. Other than that love this product.
Pepper S.
Brumley, MO
I used to drink Mt. Dew, I started to get migraines, my doctor suggested Mello Yello and I Love it, its way better than Mt. Dew by far!
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this I like soda and I love lemonade and this is sooooooo good on a very hot day when your very thirsty
Amanda W.
Ewa Beach, HI
My favorite soda! Not as heavy as Mountain Dew, refreshing taste. I like that I also get coke points from buying it.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I like Mello Yello but I haven't gotten one in years because Mtn Dew has gotten to be my drink of choice
Meghan M.
Charlotte, NC
I would have to say that this is the best soda in the world. It is citric like Mountain Dew but tastes a million times better.
Holly M.
Pensacola, FL
Can't beat refreshing mello yellow when you need a shot of caffeine to make it through the day!