Mello Yello Citrus Soda
  • "Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
New Haven, Ky
I like Mountain Dew better but my husband prefers this brand. The only downfall is I can’t buy them in a six pack anywhere. So it’s buy a 2- litter or the cans . I’m not big on having open containers in my house. So it’s an I convince to buy mello yello
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
One of my husbands favorite sodas! He says that it has more of a crisp taste than its competitor Mountain Dew. I pick it up for him where I can find it so most of the time it ranges in price. It also mixes well with alcoholic beverages.
Jenifer G.
My favorite source of caffeine! I love mello yello. Can't start my day without it! The restaurants with the spiffy-high-tech drink mix ability make it even better by making it Cherry Mello Yello! ❤❤
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
Super good. Generally better cold. Never had a bad experience with it. I started drinking it in place of mountain dew since I go to college in the south and Mountain Dew is hard to come by down here.
Jamie W.
I love citrus drinks and this is my favorite one next to Sprite. It taste kind of on the same boat as Sprite. This is such a nice throwback drink and i am glad they brought it back.. but not in the soda machines yet. But yes, in stores they do have them. Somehow, this drink reminds me of Mountain Dew, due to the color. And it kind of taste like Mountain Dew in a way.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Mello Yellow is like a combination of Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew, which is great, because when I get soda at a Pepsi machine, I mix those two to make a Mello Yellow flavor. Yeah, weird. But tasty.
Katie B.
Love this product when eating a meal. It goes good with any food, but I wouldn't eat it with sweets. It makes them taste funny to me. Other than that love this product.
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
My husband and I both love Mello Yello. Granted we both can't tell much difference in between this and Mountain Dew, so we buy both equally but I do love Mello Yello on a hot day!
hannah g.
Love this. i love mountain dew too but id take mellow yellow over it any day. its a little sweeter and the carbonation doesn't kill you. and i love the new camo wrappers. camo is my favorite color
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
This and mountain dew are my least favorite soft drinks. I've drank it on and off for years and every time I drink it I regret it. Just not a good taste.