BY MELLO YELLO

The smooth citrus taste of Mello Yello has refreshed people's thirst for over two decades. Its unique taste and confident, in-control style sets it apart from other soft drinks. Mello Yello highlights the smooth choices in life - because when you drink Mello Yello, everything goes down easy. see more...

Traci W.
Meridian
This is my all time favorite! Compared to mt dew I feel that it’s not a sweet but that’s a good thing for me. Love this! I hope to see it in more stores! Couldn’t be better. Try it you won’t regret it.
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Great product love the way it taste, it’s a great Coca Cola product. We will continue to buy these. The only problem with packaging is all the glue we find around the cans. This product could get more than 5 stars from me
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorites growing up! Light, but still flavorful. Better than other citrus sodas out there. I don't feel like it tastes as sugary as others (like mt. dew) either.
Leslie B.
Knoxville, TN
Best thing on earth! 😍 I just love it, Flavor, Texture is just so #worthit, I am so glad I got to find this miracle, is so easy to open and so refreshable OMG
Angela M.
This is the best soda ever made! You can get it anywhere almost. It's loaded with sugar sadly but I still love it. I am addict to the flavor of it.
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
I love this soda. It's so good. I love drinking it when I have something kinda heavy to eat. It washes everything down without being too strong.
Colleen M.
Royal oak , MI
A little too sugary for me, but that just might be a personal preference — I'm not much of a soda drinker to begin with.
Kelly L.
Benton, KY
Love Love! I honestly do not like any other soft drink. This one is the best by far! Such a good, refreshing taste!
Keshia D.
I like it and it's not to strong. I grab this sometime if I want something cold and I don't want water.
Miranda  i.
Mello Yello is my favorite ! Buy a 12 pack once a week ! Taste better than Sprit or mt dew ! Love it
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
Does this have caffeine in it?
María Eugenia C.
How much lemon flavor does this havE?