Mello Yello Citrus Flavored Soda uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY MELLO YELLO

Mello Yello® Citrus Flavored Soda.
180 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Kimberly L.
Cumberland
I love this and its what I really drink most of the time. The flavor and crispness is perfect, i just cant give it a 5 star rating because of the health and dental damage it cam do, but regardless I still love it.
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
My boyfriend and I drink a ton of Mellow Yellow, and while it tastes comparable to Mountain Dew, I find it a lot smoothr and definitely prefer it.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I think it's a bit too sweet for my taste but good for those who don't quite like the punch that Mountain Dew packs.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
I am a pop drinker! This is a good alternative to mountain dew. I love the citrus taste and the carbonation.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love mellow yellow soda it tastes just like mountain dew i can never tell the difference between the two
Bridget Y.
Love this soda. And there new labels are really nice. It was a good change. Thank goodness they didn't change the flavor with it. It is just right, no changes needed.
Eugeanna L.
Red Springs, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite soda.cousin to mountain dew. It's my lovely alternative
Carin H.
Bowmanville
Here is a treat we enjoy when we travel south of the border. It is a nice change from what we are used to up here. It's distinct flavor is refreshing and fun.