Melitta® White Paper Basket Coffee Filters, 8-12 Cups, 100 count uploaded by Cyndia G.

BY MELITTA #9 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

MLT2062 Features Set of 100 coffee filters White color Textured high quality paper Capacity: 8 to 12 Cup Product Type: Coffee filter Units per Carton: 100 Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 0.23 Pounds Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 3.25 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 6 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 6 Inches see more...

Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
For $2 that’s a steal for coffee filters! They do their job and makes it a hassle free clean up after drinking my coffee. Only thing I see bad is that they are thin, so I just double up the filters and it works perfectly after that! I love them and I show them to anyone who asks for a great filter.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
For us folks that like to use the original coffee pot these coffee filters work great. I never have any problems with them folding, ripping, spilling ect. They are reasonably priced and they have multiple packages to choose from.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
These filters are the only ones I have ever bought. If it's not broke don't fix it. I don't think I will ever switch brands. These are crazy affordable and I can find them anywhere. I highly reccomend them, they last forever.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Melitta White Paper Baske coffee filters are thick and durable ! I not only use them for making coffee. They are perfect to clean mirrors and windows and glass surfaces with! They beat out paper towels any day! They do not leave any streaks or papertowel residue! Definitely one of my go to cleaning products!
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
These coffee filters are great. I use these daily in my coffee maker. I would continue to purchase these as they are effective and affordable. I would recommend this product to others as well!
Kiah E.
Use these at my job to make coffee. Easy to use, simple to buy. No issues whatsoever. Can also be used as art project paper: snowflakes, snowmen, bunnies, Santa's beard, butterflies, etc...
Aline A.
Novi, MI
Melitta is a great product. My mom has bought this product since I was a little girl. After I got married, I also buy only Melitta. Without a doubt it is the best coffee filter.
Valerie Z.
When I had a drip coffee maker these were awesome. Never had any issues with them tearing for leaving grounds in the coffee. These days we use them to cut out snowflakes as a kids activity.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
These are your standard filters. They get the job done. As long as you put them in correctly there is little chance of getting grounds in your pot.
Michelle M.
Holds up good in my old pot!! No need to worry about coffee grounds :-)
If you still use a old one like me, I recommend Melitta coffee filters.