Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer uploaded by Heather H.

BY MELITTA

Coffee aficionados across the world know the manual drip brewing process is the best and easiest way to brew fresh gourmet coffee.  Now with the Melitta Ready Set Joe® personal coffee brewer you too can discover the true flavor of your coffee. Stylish and simple to use, the ready Set Joe® coffee brewer gives you full control over the coffee extraction process, allowing you to brew the ultimate cup of coffee in just seconds. Fits all standard coffee mugs Uses #2 Melitta Cone Filters Filter cone made from FDA approved durable, hard plastic & is dishwasher safe Slow drip tip delivers a richer, better tasting cup of coffee Cone window allows you to see just how much coffee you are brewing Filter cone made in the USA see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Just pour hot water over this cone and voila - your coffee is ready!" in 1 review
  • "The Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer is a product i love, this is good for travel(as well as home) as i don't like the coffee makers in most hotels.It travels lite and easy to pack along in my luggage.A great product and very convenient." in 1 review
  • "It would be nice in the morning when you are in a rush and don't have time t make a whole pot. " in 1 review
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Decorator Expert
This works really well for anyone who loves coffee it is worth the buy and try I highly recommend this to anyone
Jen B.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Quite honestly these work just as well as the more expensive Bee House Drippers and are a fraction of the cost. They are durable and only require fresh medium ground coffee, filtered water and a number 4 filter for great coffee. I travel with one and my own coffee when I know I'm going somewhere with no coffee houses. Simple to use, easy to clean.
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Atkins, IA
I love my flavored coffees, so I keep this at work so that I can make my favorite coffees whenever I want. It makes surprisingly good coffee, but the convenience is probably the biggest perk. Plus, it's small and easy to store! Just pour hot water over this cone and voila - your coffee is ready!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
Julie W.
Julie W.
Avon, CO
I NEED my coffee even while camping, and this little wonder does the trick! It brews flavorful coffee even in the wilds. It is easy to adapt to individual tastes of coffee strengths as well.
John P.
John P.
I haven't used this product before, but it looks to be very convenient. It would be nice in the morning when you are in a rush and don't have time t make a whole pot.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
For 10+ years I have been drinking coffee daily. Most of those days the coffee would be drip brewed using a traditional coffee maker. Then last year, for some reason I started drinking instant coffee. I think I liked the fact that I could control how strong my coffee was. Hubby tends to like his on the stronger side.
But, then, I was blessed this month to win a contest where I received one of these single brew cones.
I can honestly say. I do not think I'll be drinking instant coffee anymore!
Easy to use. Durable. I really enjoy slowly pouring my hot water over the coffee, it is therapeutic. In less than 3 minutes I had a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Easy to clean and easy to use.
Coleen M.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love my Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer, I got it from my Mom & Dad about a year ago. It's great it makes one cup lnstead of making a full pot of coffee & wasting half of it. The Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer is very easy to use & easy to clean. I highly recommend the Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer, You will love it!! Thanks!! :)