BY MELITTA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

In the early 20th century, Melitta Bentz, a German housewife, forever revolutionized coffee preparation with her invention of a new coffee brewing process...the Pour-Over™. Today, more than 100 years later, coffee shops and coffee aficionados across the world still consider her brewing process the best and easiest way to prepare fresh gourmet coffee. Melitta® Pour-Over™ coffee brewers give you full control over the coffee extraction process, allowing you to brew the ultimate, hand crafted cup of coffee in just seconds. Discover the true flavor of gourmet coffee with Melitta's full range of Pour-Over™ coffee brewers. It's the hottest trend in coffee brewing (except we invented it over 100 years ago). see more...

Review (1)
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
I'm a coffee snob and I bought this after using one at my partners parents house and really enjoyed the cup of coffee that was made from this. This is super easy and portable and the water from the kettle does not burn your beans.  My older brother, who is also a coffee snob, loves this so much that he prefers that when I make him coffee, I make it using this. I love that I can make one cup at a time so I don't end up wasting a bunch of coffee. My partner and I use this interchangeably with our stovetop espresso maker on our camping trips and this allows us to have a fresh cup of coffee using the beans we ground at home. Love that this takes up very little space in the kitchen (or car). Easy to use, easy to store and easy to clean!!!