BY MELITTA

World s #1 Selling Coffee Filters 40 Cone Filters Fits all coffeemakers that use a no. 6 size filter cone ; see more...

Melitta Natural Brown
  • "i felt like they gave my coffee a more paper after taste to them i dont know if thats due to the coloration of them or if its because im so used to while coffee filters." in 11 reviews
  • "They work great, and I like that, since they are cone shaped, they lay flat and are easier/neater to store than regular filters. " in 5 reviews
Maurice R.
These are great filters I use them in a technivorm moccamaster drip brewer. They don't have the paper bleach taste as unbleached brown ones and made of Natural Brown paper. Still good to give them a rinse. But no paper taste at all. They are healthier for you and better for the environment. Will definitely order more of these.
Katarina J.
Binghamton , NY
I tend to use this product a lot more for creative products more than I use it to drink coffee. Though it works great for both, I don't drink as much coffee and prefer an easier K cup. The quality of this product is very durable which makes it easy to craft with without it falling apart on you.
Anna Marie B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I love that they are unbleached. It may or may not actually make a difference (in taste or health), but at least I feel like I'm taking a small step in the right direction.

These are great quality for a great price. They are the brand we reach for, when they are available.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Back in time, when I have used to drink regular strength coffee - nowadays I am an espresso fanatic- uses to use these filters from Melitta. The brand is a well known German brand that also is commercializing coffee as well. They know what it takes to filter the coffee with!
Dominique T.
Tolleson, AZ
I felt like they gave my coffee a more paper after taste to them i don't know if thats due to the coloration of them or if its because I'm so used to while coffee filters. they are great filters though i would deffinatly referr to a friend or use again as long as i could get over the paperish taste
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
If you're looking to take a more natural approach to your coffee drinking, these filters are great. I use a great deal of high and lower end coffees, all which seem to grind to different consistencies, and I'm yet to experience any issues!
Emily M.
Culpeper, VA
I'll be honest, I think coffee filters are all pretty much the same. However, Melita Coffee Filters in natural brown are my favorite filters simply because, since the paper is unbleached, you can throw the used coffee filter (with the grounds!) into your compost bin!
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
These coffee filters have worked well for our regular coffee pot. I prefer these to the other typical filters that you can buy for $1 at the store. These are a little more expensive but they hold up well.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I've always used Melita coffee filters. They are a great quality brand for less money. They don't tear or fold over in my coffee pot like other brands do getting the grinds everywhere.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
While these might be useful in some coffee makers they did not work well with mine. All of the coffee grounds ended up in the pot. Not exactly what I had in mind for my morning coffee.